Do People Still Trust This Incompetent Owner? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do People Still Trust This Incompetent Owner?

What has Ross done as an owner to warrant any faith? Hell Wayne milked this dude out of an extra 50 million because Wayne could tell this dude has no idea wtf he’s doing. He has surrounded himself with yes men. He’s responsible for 99% of this mess and has no ability to fix it.

Really Smart Post dude.....

Ross has done some decent upgrades to the stadium other than that been mediocre owner at best.
His heart was in the right place going after Harbaugh, but then he settled for second tier candidates that lacked the experience as a head coach.
How can it be OK for Gase to not coach up the defense? Seems uninterested. He just does not have the respect of the team it seems.
Gase need a real offensive coordinator and defensive coordinator. Better would be for Ross to get a real head coach
or he will never see his team win in the playoffs.

No! The fact it has already been leaked Tannehill is gone tells me there’s not going to be a ton of changes. I say this because the smart choice would be to let the next regime decide on player personnel.

The dolphins have a lot of issues... But Ross isn't one of them. He is the owner, NOT the coach, NOT the play caller, NOT the talent evaluator.
This is ridiculous to blame Ross for this mess.

I’m 100 percent with the op . **** that clueless old geezer sell the team and **** off.

It is what it is. We have no control over the ownership of the team. We will bitch moan and complain but we will still be here no matter how much it hurts. We are all a glutton for punishment.

I do not trust him at this moment. He has 10 years experience as an owner, I'd like to think he has learned something.
All in all he's driving the bus and we're just riding along.

He’s Mr Magoo. But, really, he doesn’t spend the time or focus on the team, and then has to compete in a world where the other teams are all in. He won’t have a chance that way. When you hire Mike Tannenbaum it’s obvious you’re not doing the work as an owner.

I trust that he is doing all he can and that he is actually bothered by losing. The fact that he tried to go after Harbaugh the first time showed me that... He was willing to go out on a limb in a minute to get it done... He failed... But he tried.

I say let the geezer try once more. Specially if he is going after one of them Harbaughs.

Any owner has to get lucky with who he puts in charge of the football side of the operation.

None of them know ****.

You luck into the right guy, you're golden.

You don't, fools come to message boards with names like RossisCancer.

Back
Top Bottom