Do People Still Trust This Incompetent Owner? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do People Still Trust This Incompetent Owner?

RossIsCancer

Practice Squad
Reaction score
What has Ross done as an owner to warrant any faith? Hell Wayne milked this dude out of an extra 50 million because Wayne could tell this dude has no idea wtf he’s doing. He has surrounded himself with yes men. He’s responsible for 99% of this mess and has no ability to fix it.

1 winning season since he became owner of course I trust him lol

Yeah, this is the elephant in the room for sure. Deep down I believe we won't get better until he either dies or sells the team. It's what keeps me up at nights.

What has Ross done as an owner to warrant any faith? Hell Wayne milked this dude out of an extra 50 million because Wayne could tell this dude has no idea wtf he’s doing. He has surrounded himself with yes men. He’s responsible for 99% of this mess and has no ability to fix it.

Milked 50 million in a 1.1Billion deal? How so?

Since Stephen Ross bought the team the stadium has gone from one of the worst in football to one of the absolute best, and they keep improving every year. As a season ticket holder who goes to a lot of events in the stadium, I am proud of what Stephen Ross and the BUSINESS side of this have done with the stadium. That is part of what an owner needs to do.

However, his downfall has been the football people he has surrounded himself with. Hopefully this acts as a wake up call and he realizes he needs some real successful adults in the room to turn this thing around. He is less than a zero when it comes to the football decisions other than who is running things. Gase was looked at as a great hire then. Unfortunately it hasn't worked out, but that is more on Gase than Ross as an owner.

To the original question, do I still TRUST Ross? The answer is yes. I trust him to look and hire qualified individuals to come in. Now, I think it is a matter of whether or not those individuals will succeed here.

Leave the old man be. He's actually building something nice down here. And your username is disgusting.

Back
Top Bottom