Do Teams Even Watch Film........ | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do Teams Even Watch Film........

DolfanISS

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
When they are preparing to play the Patriots. Phil Simms is making it sound like they are doing something out of the ordinary right now. They're not, they're doing the same freakin short passing crap they've been doing since 2001. Why can't defenses stop this. The Colts look befuddled thus far and I think its going to be a long day for them.

the patriots are currently having their way with indy :(, brady is 10-11 and the OC is calling a brilliant game...dont count manning out though ;)

I dont understand how Indy is letting a team with a bunch of practice squad quality RB's rush on them?

I expected the Pats' defense to play this well, but where the hell is the Colts' vaunted new defense? If the Cowboys can hold the Pats to 12 points, why can't the Colts stop them?

Originally posted by Z28&dolfan
When they are preparing to play the Patriots. Phil Simms is making it sound like they are doing something out of the ordinary right now. They're not, they're doing the same freakin short passing crap they've been doing since 2001. Why can't defenses stop this. The Colts look befuddled thus far and I think its going to be a long day for them.

That is so funny you posted that, about 5 minutes ago I was saying the same thing. It is like they don't watch film, the pats have done the same thing since 2001 like you said. And still teams looooove to play their corners 10 yards off the WR's and they do the stupid slant, or quick pass, or screen to faulk, or pass to faulk 3 yards over the middle. It was like when I played video games as a kid, I only used 5 plays tops.

Back
Top Bottom