Do the Bucs have a new symbol? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do the Bucs have a new symbol?

wazzy

Practice Squad
Reaction score
DID Buccaneers change there jersey/symbol:confused: IF so does anyone have a post to where I can see there new jersey

Thanks because someone told me that today and I got confused considering my dad and brother are huge Tampa Bay fans and they didn't hear nothing I guess its just another person rambling off BS to me.

wazzy said:
Thanks because someone told me that today and I got confused considering my dad and brother are huge Tampa Bay fans and they didn't hear nothing I guess its just another person rambling off BS to me.
Only thing I can think of is that their Mini Camp jerseys are a little different then their main ones(they have been like this for years):

clear.gif

Nublar7 said:
Only thing I can think of is that their Mini Camp jerseys are a little different then their main ones(they have been like this for years):

clear.gif

heck i thought it was Ronde barber but its the overachieving Juran Bolden

wazzy said:
DID Buccaneers change there jersey/symbol:confused: IF so does anyone have a post to where I can see there new jersey
I continuously googled my way for information, but haven't seen anything about getting a new/changing their jersey or a symbol. Whomever told you could be mistaken, or just screwing with ya. :goof:

Not sure about the Bucs, but I know the Cardinals have a sligtly newer symbol...a "tougher" looking Cardinal.....I think teams that are always changing their uni's and symbols are teams with NO tradition.

Roman529 said:
Not sure about the Bucs, but I know the Cardinals have a sligtly newer symbol...a "tougher" looking Cardinal.....I think teams that are always changing their uni's and symbols are teams with NO tradition.

we've had quite a fw different logos and unis

I think their practice jerseys are phat. p.h.a.t. does anyone still use that word? :rofl:

Slappy8800 said:
we've had quite a fw different logos and unis

Yeah but the uni's and helmets we have now are not radically different now from way back when.....take a look at the Broncos and the changes they have made....they even had brown and yellow vertically striped socks.....LOL...you don't see teams like Green Bay or the Chicago Bears changing their look. I would like to see us go back to our 1972 uni's and helmet.

Back
Top Bottom