Do the Dolphins now have the 4th best quarterback in the AFC East? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do the Dolphins now have the 4th best quarterback in the AFC East?

The Buffalo QB has proven on the field that he is currently better than Tua. The two quarterbacks drafted by NY and NE have all the physical tools and the leadership tools to be good NFL QBs. The only advantage Tua has over either at this time is one year of NFL experience (which will be irrelevant two years down the road).
I 100% disagree except as to Allen.

Neither Wilson nor Jones have shown multiple years of success at the collegiate level. Point-in-fact, Jones only had one year of significant success partially because Tua kept him off the field. By all accounts, Wilson has a Beck-like personality. I won't be surprised if he wilts under the hot lights of NY. Jones may benefit from Belicheck in NE but then again we should now see that Brady was not a product but a talent in and of himself. Other QB's that have had "great" success in NE have gone on to be average to slightly above average, at best, at other locations.

Personally, I am not convinced either Wilson or Jones should have been drafted as high as they were. For me it was always Lawrence and then Fields.

You are rating two QB’s who have never taken a snap in an NFL game as being better than Tua. I guess you really have no idea how idiotic this thread is. So I will just leave it at that and proceed to read the threads that actually ask an intelligent question.

I mean this with all respect, I think you're overstating how smart or dumb the question is.

Of course the other two QB haven't played a snap but we have their college tape. Both are first round picks and I think its fair to make some sort of comparison.

Had the Jets ended up with Lawrence for example I don't think people find the question quite as absurd.

I agree that now isn't really the best time to ask the question due to some if what you said, but I'm not sure its absurd either.

Its not like we know Tua is Marino or Manning after all.

I mean this with all respect, I think you're overstating how smart or dumb the question is.

Of course the other two QB haven't played a snap but we have their college tape. Both are first round picks and I think its fair to make some sort of comparison.

Had the Jets ended up with Lawrence for example I don't think people find the question quite as absurd.

I agree that now isn't really the best time to ask the question due to some if what you said, but I'm not sure its absurd either.

Its not like we know Tua is Marino or Manning after all.

Bares absolutely zero relevance in this conversation.

...& if we’re going on college tape, it’s Tua hands down.

Bares absolutely zero relevance in this conversation.

...& if we’re going on college tape, it’s Tua hands down.

It has massive relevance. If you don't see it, that is fine but I find consistency in opinion to matter greatly.

The Buffalo QB has proven on the field that he is currently better than Tua. The two quarterbacks drafted by NY and NE have all the physical tools and the leadership tools to be good NFL QBs. The only advantage Tua has over either at this time is one year of NFL experience (which will be irrelevant two years down the road).
What physical tools does Mac Jones have over Tua?

Thanks. I'll hang up and listen.

What physical tools does Mac Jones have over Tua?

Thanks. I'll hang up and listen.

Even as someone who doesn't like Tua, Mac is at best equal but in my opinion worse.

I don't think Tua can make every NFL throw consistently...but I KNOW Mac can't.

We’re talking about the AFCE, pretty sure the Jags are in the AFCS. But go on with your agenda.

You don't appear to even understand what I was pointing out. It has nothing to do with the Jags. It has to do with the consistency people approach topics with.

Also wtf is my agenda i don't even like Tua and said he's second best. So try again.

You don't appear to even understand what I was pointing out. It has nothing to do with the Jags. It has to do with the consistency people approach topics with.

Also wtf is my agenda i don't even like Tua and said he's second best. So try again.

You are pointing out that if Lawrence WAS in the AFCE he WOULD be rated above Tua. Okay, but he isn't and neither WIlson nor Jones is in the same category of Lawrence as a generational talent.

Back
Top Bottom