Do the Dolphins now have the 4th best quarterback in the AFC East? | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do the Dolphins now have the 4th best quarterback in the AFC East?

dol-phan007

Money is Power
Reaction score
I'm not sure why you think we disagree on that and I'm unclear what point you're trying to make? Can you say that q bit different for me, its probably my fault not getting what you're saying.

Someone said how do you know we have the 4th best QB when the other 2 have not played a down in the NFL yet. You said that we can look at their college tape to determine who is better. I do not agree with that. Like I said, if you can judge how good of a pro someone will be by their college tape, Tim Tebow would be a hall of famer.

INTUAITRUST

Club Member
Reaction score
Since you're a mod and seem like an overall good dude from what Ive seen, hopefully I can get a legitimate answer from you.

Why is it so absurd? Tua still needs to improve and there are now two additional first round picks in our division at QB.

I agree with your analysis of the players but I cant act like I know for 100% certain.

Its not Tua hate in my opinion to ask if other first rounders might end up better.
Absurd GIFs | Tenor

INTUAITRUST

Club Member
Reaction score
Man you guys are hating so bad on Tua. Not much of a training camp, no preseason, and coming off an injury and still looked decent despite having a crap show of talent around him at skill positions and a rookie O-Line. Tua has elite innate abilities that no other QB in our division has. He is extremely accurate and his anticipation is off the charts. Let's get some weapons around him and a line that doesn't get him killed and see where we are. I mean asking if he is the 4th best QB in our division when there are 2 rookies that have never even played a down yet in the NFL is kind of silly.
That GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Vaark

Flocci non faccio
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Is that concrete all around or is it in my head?
Wilson is a one year wonder throwing against future Amazon Prime Drivers in a cupcake league and is injury prone. He's the biggest bust possibility. (but his mom is hot)

Jones could not beat out Tua at Alabama. He's a good college QB but let's see if he puts up Tua's numbers with the supporting FA cast they signed

Allen is above them all,but looking at his first season, a valid argument can be made that at that time he looked less hopeful than 6-3 Tua

I know the OP is trolling but it's still a good oppty to set the record straight

dol-phan007

Money is Power
Reaction score
Since you're a mod and seem like an overall good dude from what Ive seen, hopefully I can get a legitimate answer from you.

Why is it so absurd? Tua still needs to improve and there are now two additional first round picks in our division at QB.

I agree with your analysis of the players but I cant act like I know for 100% certain.

Its not Tua hate in my opinion to ask if other first rounders might end up better.
I think that the problem is the wording of the post. If this is your intent, the wording is where you went wrong. In your title you did not say if Tua will end up being better. You said does the Dolphins NOW have the 4th best QB I'd the division. The way you posted it looks like you are comparing the 4 QB's as of right now with 2 of them never playing in the NFL yet.

INTUAITRUST

Club Member
Reaction score
Jones is going to a team with better coaches, HC and OC. So who knows?

GhostArmOfMarino

Scout Team
Reaction score
Someone said how do you know we have the 4th best QB when the other 2 have not played a down in the NFL yet. You said that we can look at their college tape to determine who is better. I do not agree with that. Like I said, if you can judge how good of a pro someone will be by their college tape, Tim Tebow would be a hall of famer.

Thats not quite what I said or at least not what I mean by watching tape.

I don't mean their statistics, I mean how their actual skills translate to the NFL. Which doesn't give you a perfect picture but its how you evaluate players of all positions.

Also based on college tape I thought Tevow was undraftable as a QB. His tape sucks.

DolfanISS

Perennial All-Pro
Club Member
Reaction score
Rookie QB’s are always the best, until they’re not. We’ve seen that millions of times, especially here.

rent this space

Starter
Club Member
Reaction score
Thats not quite what I said or at least not what I mean by watching tape.

I don't mean their statistics, I mean how their actual skills translate to the NFL. Which doesn't give you a perfect picture but its how you evaluate players of all positions.

Also based on college tape I thought Tevow was undraftable as a QB. His tape sucks.
We have no idea about Wilson and Jones because there is no way to know how their skills will transition

TarHeelFinFan

Goodness Gracious Great Balls of Fire
Reaction score
It’s unknown right now since the other two haven’t played, but I’d say the most likely end result is we have the 3rd best. Mac Jones is nothing special.

Top Bottom