Do the Dolphins now have the 4th best quarterback in the AFC East? | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do the Dolphins now have the 4th best quarterback in the AFC East?

I'm very happy with the selction of Zach Wilson. Unless previous Jets screw ups, they followed up the selction of Wilson with drafting help for the offense to give Wilson the best chance to succeed. The selections of G Vera-Tucker, WR Elijah Moore and RB Michael Carter were key. Also Wilson will have much better coaching with Offensive Cooredinator Mike LeFluer.

I'm very happy with the selction of Zach Wilson. Unless previous Jets screw ups, they followed up the selction of Wilson with drafting help for the offense to give Wilson the best chance to succeed. The selections of G Vera-Tucker, WR Elijah Moore and RB Michael Carter were key. Also Wilson will have much better coaching with Offensive Cooredinator Mike LeFluer.

First, ZW was overdrafted like Trubisky & Tannehill

Second, ZW benefitted from Byu's 2020 pandemic schedule

Third, I'm curious to see how ZW does against schemes cooked up by Flo & Bill B

Right now Tua is the second best in the AFC East but give him two years and he will be the best in the AFC East and the second best in the AFC. Behind only Mahomes.

So two qb’s who haven’t taken a snap in the NFL; one who couldn’t beat out Tua for the starting job at Bama & one who wilts under pressure in his junior year at BYU & then plays the little sisters of the poor his senior year, are now better than Tua? 😂😂😂😂😂

Agree re: ZW.

Had Byu played their 2020 non pandemic schedule.... he would have been drafted somewhere between Mond & Book

Pretty sure Sam Darnold was a much better prospect and is a better QB than whatever the Zacher turns out to be.

Back
Top Bottom