Do The Fins Really Have The Most Boring Qb In The Nfl???? | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do The Fins Really Have The Most Boring Qb In The Nfl????

You really should stop trying to post statistics unless you bother to research them a bit. Here is a ranking of last year's OLs:

https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/pro-ranking-all-32-offensive-lines-from-the-2017-nfl-season

This is from the comments about the Dolphins OL:

What you refer to as a "staggering 153 QB pressures" they refer to as "just 153 total pressures". LOL. They also provide the context of all the other teams. You might want to have a read. But, thanks for demonstrating once again your lack of any real knowledge about the rest of the league.

Then there is this little tidbit:
I used the same link and read the entire PFF article. I used staggering as tongue in cheek but apparently the humor is lost on you.

You jumped on that and went to town. Instead of realizing my point is we had the 29th rated OL in 2017. Which means RT would have had yet another bad line, and another year of poor production based on this, because, well, he must need a better rated line to produce.

I used the same link and read the entire PFF article. I used staggering as tongue in cheek but apparently the humor is lost on you.

You jumped on that and went to town. Instead of realizing my point is we had the 29th rated OL in 2017. Which means RT would have had yet another bad line, and another year of poor production based on this, because, well, he must need a better rated line to produce.

It’s ok to admit you’re wrong, no need to concoct that ridiculous lie. You’ve been repeatedly refuted and you constantly dodge and ignore the cold hard facts and logically supported rhetoric by several posters. It’s time to call it. You don’t like Tannehill and don’t do well with people giving you push back against your beliefs. Maybe it’s time to post about something else on the team you supposedly support? Eh you’ll probably ignore this advice and continue down the path of a pink slip.

The pass blocking efficiency in 2017 was good and not ranked anywhere near 29th, so wrong again.

Truly stunning that you're holding Tannehill accountable for things that DIDN'T ACTUALLY HAPPEN in a year he didn't play.

By all means, tell us again how you're being fair and objective, and don't actually dislike Tannehill.

It’s ok to admit you’re wrong, no need to concoct that ridiculous lie. You’ve been repeatedly refuted and you constantly dodge and ignore the cold hard facts and logically supported rhetoric by several posters. It’s time to call it. You don’t like Tannehill and don’t do well with people giving you push back against your beliefs. Maybe it’s time to post about something else on the team you supposedly support? Eh you’ll probably ignore this advice and continue down the path of a pink slip.
This is a bizarre post. Same internet available everywhere. Except the dark web where the RT the franchise QB believers reside.

29th ranked OL. Same stats referenced. Same page was used and referenced. It’s time to call it? I don’t like RT? Ok let’s call it. I don’t like RT.

Truly stunning that you're holding Tannehill accountable for things that DIDN'T ACTUALLY HAPPEN in a year he didn't play.

By all means, tell us again how you're being fair and objective, and don't actually dislike Tannehill.
It was a mere question of how would RT have done with that bad line last year? It’s conjecture but discussion. Where do you get I held him accountable for anything last year? I don’t get the lack of understanding if you read my post. I think you are inferring things here.

It has been posted many many times that RT is a victim of his poor lines. When some QBs still perform with a high ranked passing or scoring offense with low ranked offensive lines (cue everyone looking at the 2017 rankings and doing the analysis.... I’m talking specifically Andrew Luck in his first years).

Would be an interesting case study. Of course PFF rankings can also be taken with a grain of salt but it would be interesting. 6th in pass blocking and 29th overall? When passes are over 50 pct of the offense. I guess the Fins offensive line just got good when RT went down. Damn the luck.

Last edited:
Would be an interesting case study. Of course PFF rankings can also be taken with a grain of salt but it would be interesting. 6th in pass blocking and 29th overall? When passes are over 50 pct of the offense. I guess the Fins offensive line just got good when RT went down. Damn the luck.
Actually they played better during the last 8 games of 2016. Strange coincidence......

I was thinking about this earlier, has any former dolphin player spoke highly of Tannehill after they left? Seems like most of them indirectly bash him.

I was thinking about this earlier, has any former dolphin player spoke highly of Tannehill after they left? Seems like most of them indirectly bash him.
To be fair pretty much all of those former dolphins weren’t elite players. So no one was listening to them anyways.

To be fair pretty much all of those former dolphins weren’t elite players. So no one was listening to them anyways.

I'm just saying he has more critics than believers. This staff hasnt proved enough yet for me to believe them no matter what.

Back
Top Bottom