Do The Fins Really Have The Most Boring Qb In The Nfl???? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do The Fins Really Have The Most Boring Qb In The Nfl????

If the media, opposing players and coaches, and non dolphins fans don’t think much of Tannehill...and there’s still debate amongst dolphins fans about him then well you can infer the rest.

I hope Cleo Lemon takes a giant dookie on your doorstep

Luck is also 43-27 as a starter, has 132-68 TD to INT ratio, and has six playoff games under his belt.

Both have injuries to overcome, but if 100 pct healthy I don’t think any sane individual in the world would take RT over Luck under any circumstance.

From 2012-2016 Drew Brees had a losing record.

Carson Palmer is 4 games over .500 for his entire career.

Since 2010 Philip Rivers is 60-68.

Matthew Stafford is 60-65 in his career.

Kirk Cousins is 26-30-1 in his career.

Marcus Mariota is 20-22 in his career.

Jameis Winston is 18-27 in his career.

Derek Carr is 28-34 in his career.

So what's your "excuse" for these players then?

Luck is also 43-27 as a starter, has 132-68 TD to INT ratio, and has six playoff games under his belt.

Both have injuries to overcome, but if 100 pct healthy I don’t think any sane individual in the world would take RT over Luck under any circumstance.

This is the statement I was responding to:

What's that saying, what have you done for me lately league?

Well lately (as in the last three years), Luck is 10-12.

His last playoff game was as the end of the 2014 season. He also has a QB rating of 70.8 with 9 TDs and 12 INTs in the playoffs.

Last edited:
Probably because in his “elite” stretch he was game managing for 215 yards while we had Ajayi running wild. Ryan’s most exciting game was in SD, which I was I at, he was throwing some rockets in that game.

Games like that won Russell Wilson a SB and made him the darling of the league. But since he doesn't wear aqua and orange, it's okay.....

From 2012-2016 Drew Brees had a losing record.

Carson Palmer is 4 games over .500 for his entire career.

Since 2010 Philip Rivers is 60-68.

Matthew Stafford is 60-65 in his career.

Kirk Cousins is 26-30-1 in his career.

Marcus Mariota is 20-22 in his career.

Jameis Winston is 18-27 in his career.

Derek Carr is 28-34 in his career.

So what's your "excuse" for these players then?

None of them play for the Dolphins so the standards are different.

Luck is 23-22 outside of the weak AFC South.
He is 20-5 inside that crap division.

Luck is 23-22 outside of the weak AFC South.
He is 20-5 inside that crap division.
Nice, take away Luck’s division wins. Lol but when people discredit Tannehill’s wins on a soft schedule you throw a hissy fit. You know like Tannehill struggling to put the Browns away. Or needing a late comeback to beat a rams team with only 10 points. Yeah you’ll say it’s a team game, yet Luck has dragged worse teams than Tannehill has had to the playoffs. You know the AFC east is not much better and even considered a joke as free 6 wins for New England every year. Miami should be going 4-2 every year in this division where supposedly Miami has the 2nd best QB in the division.

In another discussion on WFAN local Radio, Ian Eagle was a guest and they asked him if he sees the Pats taking a step backwards, even marginally and he replied that's a possibility but with the weakness of the division they will still most likely dominate the AFC and in particular the AFC East. The hosts replied how soft the division is with NE getting six easy wins a year due to it's lack of competitiveness.
Don't the Fins beat NE at home more often than not? I know a win at Foxboro is more Don Shula like lore however I do remember some big wins at home recently????

In another discussion on WFAN local Radio, Ian Eagle was a guest and they asked him if he sees the Pats taking a step backwards, even marginally and he replied that's a possibility but with the weakness of the division they will still most likely dominate the AFC and in particular the AFC East. The hosts replied how soft the division is with NE getting six easy wins a year due to it's lack of competitiveness.
Don't the Fins beat NE at home more often than not? I know a win at Foxboro is more Don Shula like lore however I do remember some big wins at home recently????
Lately New England stumbles in Miami and do their usual sweeping of Buffalo. Sometimes they slip up vs the jets but not often. Even so New England is always 4-2 or better in the division every year. If Miami could match that they would have had way more playoff berths the last 10 years.

I read the original post. Really? Not interested in other posts because it's off season and these irrelevant stories will become common.

I don’t get why there is a conversation here about Ryan’s injury only being 1 knee injury and not 2. Who cares? If it’s 6 injuries it doesn’t change the story that he missed the last 20 games. I also don’t understand why so many give him a free pass for completely mismanaging his tear in his ACL? Instead of having the surgery he went to Europe to have expeiramental treatment that failed utterly. Ryan crushed our 2017 season single handedly by not having ACL surgery. I don’t get why he gets a pass for this. Did Wentz risk the Eagles future when he tore an ACL in Dec? No he manned up, and went under the knife.
Yes he missed 20 games dude but the point of the story is that he is injury prone which he is NOT. He had one injury which sidelined him for an extended period of time, but in no way is this guy injury prone given the fact that he has been beat up behind this Oline for years. The guy is as tough as nails, never complained and has done his job to the best of his ability while the organization has been playing musical chairs at the HC position for an eternity. Give the guy a break for Christ sake.

Back
Top Bottom