Do The Fins Really Have The Most Boring Qb In The Nfl???? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do The Fins Really Have The Most Boring Qb In The Nfl????

Nice, take away Luck’s division wins. Lol but when people discredit Tannehill’s wins on a soft schedule you throw a hissy fit. You know like Tannehill struggling to put the Browns away. Or needing a late comeback to beat a rams team with only 10 points. Yeah you’ll say it’s a team game, yet Luck has dragged worse teams than Tannehill has had to the playoffs. You know the AFC east is not much better and even considered a joke as free 6 wins for New England every year. Miami should be going 4-2 every year in this division where supposedly Miami has the 2nd best QB in the division.
And boom goes the dynamite

Luck is 23-22 outside of the weak AFC South.
He is 20-5 inside that crap division.
Wow just wow.

20-5 in the NFL against anyone is impressive.

You would seriously take a 100% healthy RT over a 100% healthy Andrew Luck? Please let this insanity stop.

This is the statement I was responding to:

Well lately (as in the last three years), Luck is 10-12.

His last playoff game was as the end of the 2014 season. He also has a QB rating of 70.8 with 9 TDs and 12 INTs in the playoffs.
Luck could have a QBR of 1.0 in the playoffs and it would exceed Tannehill.

From 2012-2016 Drew Brees had a losing record.

Carson Palmer is 4 games over .500 for his entire career.

Since 2010 Philip Rivers is 60-68.

Matthew Stafford is 60-65 in his career.

Kirk Cousins is 26-30-1 in his career.

Marcus Mariota is 20-22 in his career.

Jameis Winston is 18-27 in his career.

Derek Carr is 28-34 in his career.

So what's your "excuse" for these players then?
I don’t need an excuse for any of them. In fact I brought none of them up. I am talking Luck and RT. Please try to keep up.

What part of this post is spot on and who said the ACL regenerated? Oh thats right...nobody
I was responding to the Dajesus post.

All of it was spot on. From the first word to the last.

The regenerating of the ACL reference was in paragraph 1. ^^^

That is nonsense.
I'm certain for the past 20 years that Miami has not been ranked in the 30s.
Oh ranked in the 30s you mean? I’m sorry I didn’t infer that correctly from your post which merely stated the word “underestimated.” Because they’ve pretty much been underestimated for most of the past 20 years. Until they actually do something of note they will continue to be.

Wow just wow.

20-5 in the NFL against anyone is impressive.

You would seriously take a 100% healthy RT over a 100% healthy Andrew Luck? Please let this insanity stop.

No. I'm saying the difference in their records in not solely due to the quality of the two QBs.

Not always. Case in point - Andrew Luck. Same situation as Tannehill, maybe worse. I didn't read any suggestions that they should draft a QB.

They traded for Brissett from the Patriots last season. He ended up having a fairly lackluster statistical year for the Colts, but he showed enough promise to be considered their next starter if Luck goes down. Plus if Luck doesn't make it back and Brissett isn't the answer, they'll address their QB situation at that future date.

I don't think this year was the year to draft a QB high and the same goes for us. Granted I would have been tempted to pick Rosen had he fallen to us, but our front office made a good pick in Fitzpatrick and that probably should still have been the pick had Rosen been available.

Not always. Case in point - Andrew Luck. Same situation as Tannehill, maybe worse. I didn't read any suggestions that they should draft a QB.
This is my line of thought, why is it Luck and Tannehill are in the same level of QB, yet Luck is still considered a possible Franchise QB, and Tannehill is a QB that needs to be changed...plain idiotic.

Oh ranked in the 30s you mean? I’m sorry I didn’t infer that correctly from your post which merely stated the word “underestimated.” Because they’ve pretty much been underestimated for most of the past 20 years. Until they actually do something of note they will continue to be.
Past 20 years? How was the team underestimated in 2017? Please explain.

I was responding to the Dajesus post.

All of it was spot on. From the first word to the last.

The regenerating of the ACL reference was in paragraph 1. ^^^
I saw Dajesus make the regenerating ACL comment. I was trying to figure out WHO EXACTLY said that was possible....which is why I said nobody

Back
Top Bottom