Do The Fins Really Have The Most Boring Qb In The Nfl???? | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do The Fins Really Have The Most Boring Qb In The Nfl????

Yeah, and so can about 26 other teams in the NFL.

Should Detroit move on? Or Oakland? Or San Diego? Minnesota could probably do better than a .500 QB too, right?
None of those teams should move on from their current starting QB. If you really want to compare Stafford to RT, go ahead. You can use the W-L record of Stafford as your ammunition but W-L is merely one input. So before you grab a single stat please keep that in mind.

When I grabbed Lucks W-L I also mentioned his TD INT ratio and 6 playoff games. Could easily grab more.

You and I both know you’d take Stafford and a healthy Luck all day over a healthy RT. Admit it. All day long.

People mad at Tannehill for not getting the surgery the first time, you do realize that because the injury happened at the end of the year he likely misses most if not all of last season recovering from the surgery. So what would we have really gained? Maybe a better back up QB since we would have had the need early in in the off-season. I personally have no problem with the route he took. Sucks that it didn't work but the gamble was not as devastating as many of you would have us believe. I'm looking forward to a hell of a return season from my franchise guy.

You could argue that had Tannehill had the surgery at the end of 2016 it might not have impacted the 2017 season but the team would have had a much better idea at this point of where Tannehill stands going into 2018 instead of still having a degree of unknown. Also would have been in a better position to decide if they needed to address the qb position in the 2018 draft or not. Sounds like they are pretty optomistic about things, but I'm sure having several more months of evaluations and maybe a few games under his belt would make Tannehill and team more comfortable.

Yeah it’s CUZ HE WON THE SUPER BOWL did you forget that part

Um, the acronym "SB" stands for Super Bowl and technically HE didn't win the SB, the Seattle Seahawks did. I use the phrase " Wilson won the Super Bowl" as shorthand for "the Seattle Seahawks won the Super Bowl and Russell Wilson was the quarter back that played in the game". You write about it like you think Russell Wilson actually won the SB all by himself.

Back to the point, why is it okay to diminish Tannehill's accomplishments by claiming he played too small of a part in the wins but it is not okay to do exactly the same thing with Wilson? Yet another example of pure hypocrisy and illogical thinking. I'm beginning to realize that you don't even understand you are doing it.

When I grabbed Lucks W-L I also mentioned his TD INT ratio and 6 playoff games. Could easily grab more.

Did you mention his TD/INT ratio in those 6 games?

Luck's career passer rating is less than 1 point higher than Tannehill's. His sack % is 25% lower than Tannehill's.

Last edited:
You could argue that had Tannehill had the surgery at the end of 2016 it might not have impacted the 2017 season but the team would have had a much better idea at this point of where Tannehill stands going into 2018 instead of still having a degree of unknown. Also would have been in a better position to decide if they needed to address the qb position in the 2018 draft or not. Sounds like they are pretty optomistic about things, but I'm sure having several more months of evaluations and maybe a few games under his belt would make Tannehill and team more comfortable.

When I brought this up I didn’t give any of the blame to Gase, Tannenbaum, and Grier, and that was wrong. They knew Ryan didn’t repair his torn ACL, and they did nothing. They had a 2Nd string and 3rd string qb they had no faith in, but chose to ignore it.

No surprise that this thread brings out the predictable din of the 8% hollow drummers.

Unfortunately for them, all their whining, pissing and moaning is meaningless. The front office and HC left absolutely no doubt who the starting QB is.

It's now time to pull up your big boy pants and act like a fan in the true definition of the word. U need to root for Tannehill's success if you really are for the Dolphins! I know that some people are hardwired for negativity and that it transcends this forum. While I just feel sorry for the real life friends and family who must contend with this state of misery beyond the confines of FH, it's however little consolation when threads like these get monopolized by the loud few.

No surprise that this thread brings out the predictable din of the 8% hollow drummers.

Unfortunately for them, all their whining, pissing and moaning is meaningless. The front office and HC left absolutely no doubt who the starting QB is.

It's now time to pull up your big boy pants and act like a fan in the true definition of the word. U need to root for Tannehill's success if you really are for the Dolphins! I know that some people are hardwired for negativity and that it transcends this forum. While I just feel sorry for the real life friends and family who must contend with this state of misery beyond the confines of FH, it's however little consolation when threads like these get monopolized by the loud few.

You are so right it’s a shame members stayed on topic of the original post, and discussed football throughout. Cmon man get over your self, you are not the voice of reason. You turned a strictly football talk in to a personal attack of fellow members. That is the only problem on this forum. News break it’s May, the draft a few weeks behind us, and training camp is 3 months ahead. If you don’t want to read Ryan threads, ignore them.

If Tannehill gets hurt again this year, then he's done here. Even if its not same knee injury.

Then I cant wait to hear buffalo Bob and other Tannehill man crushers blame the dolphins O-line for ruining Tannehills career

Proving a difficult pill to swallow for some...

Did you mention his TD/INT ration in those 6 games?

Luck's career passer rating is less than 1 point higher than Tannehill's. His sack % is 25% lower than Tannehill's.
So you would take RT over Luck as your QB if both were healthy?

If Tannehill gets hurt again this year, then he's done here. Even if its not same knee injury.

Then I cant wait to hear buffalo Bob and other Tannehill man crushers blame the dolphins O-line for ruining Tannehills career
I’ve been saying this for months turining to years. Either stay healthy and lead the team to success or move on. You don’t get a career pass to be a starter in this league regardless of the circumstances.

Back
Top Bottom