Do the Miami Dolphins have the best WR group in the AFC East? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do the Miami Dolphins have the best WR group in the AFC East?

Dolph N.Fan

Club Member
Reaction score

I think I would give Buffalo the slight edge for now until we see what Miami's about.

39wildman

Club Member
Reaction score
Buffalo got best. We in second place for now.

1972forever

Starter
Reaction score
Until Fuller and Waddle come in and show they are huge upgrades, which I believe they will. I still have to put the Dolphins WR behind the Bills. By the end of the 2021 season, the Dolphins WR unit might prove to be the best if they can stay healthy and on the field.

Last edited:

DuderinoN703

We? What the **** we?
Club Member
Reaction score
Buffalo is the leader to trade for Ertz I read last week. They certainly have good weapons and have proven they can at least make the playoffs.

TuaClockSomewhere

Club Member
Reaction score
If you told me we would get a full season from DVP and Fuller, I’d rank us first. However, I’m realistically expecting 8-10 games from Fuller and 12 games from DVP. I hope we invested in hamstring rollers/machines this offseason

TrinidadDolfan

1st Team All-Pro
Club Member
Reaction score
Buffalo would rank first in my book.

However, if I had to lay money on who would be ranked first when the dust has settled in 2021, I would bet the Fins.

To top it off, I see our unit as NFL top 5 in potential. It’s a monster unit on paper.

'Deep

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
What concerns me is having two or three guys out at the same. Parker and Fuller, I expect to miss some games. Wilson too. On paper tho, we've got a pretty bad *** group of receivers.

artdnj

Time is Now
Club Member
Reaction score
Buffalo, but we can get there with some play time and health. Diggs is the best in the game right now, certainly in the east. Bills are the team to beat otherwise we will be battling for second. I am hoping Josh can't repeat that year because if he gets better we're ****ed regardless unless Tua lights it up too.

circumstances

I'm Coming Out of the Boooooth!
Club Member
Reaction score
What concerns me is having two or three guys out at the same. Parker and Fuller, I expect to miss some games. Wilson too. On paper tho, we've got a pretty bad *** group of receivers.
i think having 2 or 3 top receivers out simultaneously would be a concern for every team, lol.

but i know what you mean.

at least with Parker, Fuller, and Wilson out (which I hope would never happen), you are still fielding Waddle, Preston, Bowden and Gesicki!

Tupac Shakur

troublesome
Club Member
Reaction score
i'd set it at the following, with the top 6 as i see right now:
  1. bills (stefon diggs, cole beasley, emmanuel sanders, gabriel davis, isaiah mckenzie, marquez stevenson) . they have the best wr in the division by far. thats why they get the top rank.
  2. dolphins (devante parker, will fuller, jaylen waddle, albert wilson, lynn bowden, preston williams). solid depth and variety of skill sets.
  3. jets (corey davis, jamison crowder, denzel mims, elijah moore, keelan cole, braxton berrios). promising collection of players, could emerge as the top group if all goes right.
  4. pats (nelson agholor, kendrick bourne, jakobi myers, n'keal harry, gunner olszewski, matthew slater). looks like a bunch of 4s, 5s, and 6s.

Top Bottom