Do the Miami Dolphins have the best WR group in the AFC East? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do the Miami Dolphins have the best WR group in the AFC East?

Flores seems intent on loading us up with speed. Reminds me of JJ with the Canes, and they used to cut the grass wayyyy short in gameday

I was laughed at when I said on draft day that the Pats just drafted a huge bust in N'keal...

Buffalo is the leader to trade for Ertz I read last week. They certainly have good weapons and have proven they can at least make the playoffs.

Ertz is nothing to worry about. Mike Gesicki is a much bigger threat at this point.

If we keep Wilson, we certainly have the fastest in the East and, arguably, one of the fastest period.

I like our chances IF our two headed OCs have their chit together.

We have weapons and mismatches all over the field now. We are DEEP.

But it means nothing if Tua doesn't take some leaps. Otherwise we'll be over analyzing 2 or 3 passes to a few receivers that could have changed the game when there should have been 10 - 15 more of equal value but never happened.

This is a volume touch offense. We averaged 63 plays per game in 2020. And while that doesn't seem much difference than the league high of 70, those 7 extra plays per game could an entire scoring drive.

Stats Yo

We have a lot of mouths to feed and we have a ton of talent. If schemed correctly, we should be close to 70/game.

If we can't rely on our offense to dictate most of the games we are in this year, something is fundamentally wrong with our scheme or QB.

There are NO excuses with this much talent at the O skills and OL.

Tua better elevate this year. The training wheels are off and there is no room for excuses.

And too add contrast and clarify to all of the above statements.... Miami has NEVER invested this much draft capital, talent and coaching into the Offense since Dan left. We have stood by our decision with Tua and invested heavily. No other Miami QB has seen this much talent assembled around them since Dan. So, as I say... no excuses.

We have weapons and mismatches all over the field now. We are DEEP.

But it means nothing if Tua doesn't take some leaps. Otherwise we'll be over analyzing 2 or 3 passes to a few receivers that could have changed the game when there should have been 10 - 15 more of equal value but never happened.

This is a volume touch offense. We averaged 63 plays per game in 2020. And while that doesn't seem much difference than the league high of 70, those 7 extra plays per game could an entire scoring drive.

Stats Yo

We have a lot of mouths to feed and we have a ton of talent. If schemed correctly, we should be close to 70/game.

If we can't rely on our offense to dictate most of the games we are in this year, something is fundamentally wrong with our scheme or QB.

There are NO excuses with this much talent at the O skills and OL.

Tua better elevate this year. The training wheels are off and there is no room for excuses.

And too add contrast and clarify to all of the above statements.... Miami has NEVER invested this much draft capital, talent and coaching into the Offense since Dan left. We have stood by our decision with Tua and invested heavily. No other Miami QB has seen this much talent assembled around them since Dan. So, as I say... no excuses.
I think Tua will be better than last yr. How much better will he be is big question???...

If you expand the question to include TEs (which i know was not the original OP), then things get closer between Miami and Buffalo. NE would look a little better too.

I think the whole AFC east is too close to call. All four teams have more than adequate weapons. New England has the worst receivers in the division but their tight end group tacks up some of the slack.

Back
Top Bottom