Do the Miami Dolphins have the worst QB situation in the entire NFL? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do the Miami Dolphins have the worst QB situation in the entire NFL?

I'll say this . . . It is a pretty ****ed up situation if at the end of the year we are like 7-9 and Tannehill starts all the games and we do this dog and pony show with him again heading into 2017.

Its the same argument we always have . . . Is Ryan being held back by pieces around him i.e. Coaching/oline/etc or is he not a QB that is able to make the pieces around him better or be the xfactor in making his team better.

Ryan Tannehill is not the right answer btw, Stafford is certainly a better answer, but these type of things are going to happen when you don't make the playoffs and dont have a winning season under your belt.

I can except criticism of Tannehill, hell its on this site every day, but for ****s sake!

I agree with His Dudeness, we need a Tannehill forum and or subforum or sticky, that all these discussions can go into.

I'll say this . . . It is a pretty ****ed up situation if at the end of the year we are like 7-9 and Tannehill starts all the games and we do this dog and pony show with him again heading into 2017.

Its the same argument we always have . . . Is Ryan being held back by pieces around him i.e. Coaching/oline/etc or is he not a QB that is able to make the pieces around him better or be the xfactor in making his team better.

Ryan Tannehill is not the right answer btw, Stafford is certainly a better answer, but these type of things are going to happen when you don't make the playoffs and dont have a winning season under your belt.

Agreed, I hope the OL shows improvement so we can at least throw that argument out at the end of this year. I think he will do better with a better OL, but cant say for sure until they improve as well. If he sucks with an improved line, then move on.

One of the many reasons people shouldn't watch ESPN. Not the same network it was 20 years ago. It's become a joke. Too many loud mouthed idiots get hired, given shows where they get to talk out of their asses.

200.gif

I agree. When I think of the worst QB situations in the NFL, the Jets are definitely up there at the top of the list. Ryan Fitzpatrick and Geno Smith, with a defense that guarantees you have no shot at Deshaun Watson.

:)

I'm betting Tannehill is in the top half of QBs this year (that's only saying average to good). If he can do that this year. He could break the top 10 in year two of the Gase offense...if not, the experiment may be over.

So stupid. We have two QBs who can win games. There are teams in far worse shape.

its espn garbage bs so WHY does anyone pay attention??? Because they have idiots spewing "provocative" bs intended to attract the mass of a$$es!

SanFran is worse. Cleveland is worse.

Both of those teams will be fighting to get Watson.

Don't understand this video.

How are we worse off than teams starting Gabbert and RG3?

I don't know my friend.

I'm not the biggest Tannehill backer, if honestly wish he would demand a trade from him being hit so much so we can suck so bad and draft Deshaun :lol:, but he's far from the worst qb in the league. He's closer to really good than really bad.

until dolphins or thill17 start winning and make playoff. this is stuff losing qb face in nfl. people need get used to it.

Back
Top Bottom