Do the Miami Dolphins have the worst QB situation in the entire NFL? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do the Miami Dolphins have the worst QB situation in the entire NFL?

number1fin

#onephin
Club Member
Reaction score
[video=youtube_share;nI6Q881c_RQ]https://youtu.be/nI6Q881c_RQ[/video]

No and it's pretty ridiculous to even present that argument.

The problem with these types of arguments is their only argument is the team's records. Lazy.

really thought the show would improve with that clown Skip Bayless leaving. i really sorry i underestimated the joke you have become ESPN.

We need a Tannehill sub-forum on this site like for real. As for what Kellerman said, he has a weird point. Miami has the worst QB situation in the league b/c with a "real-QB" they could be 10-6. Guys like Griffin III, Sanchez, Gabbert, Bradford, etc., don't count because even with "real-QBs" those teams wouldn't be good anyway.

So in a way he's saying Miami has good pieces but sucks b/c Tannehill is ****. So a hot chick with nice tits but a butterface really.

This is what happens when boxing and basketball guys talk football

We need a Tannehill sub-forum on this site like for real. As for what Kellerman said, he has a weird point. Miami has the worst QB situation in the league b/c with a "real-QB" they could be 10-6. Guys like Griffin III, Sanchez, Gabbert, Bradford, etc., don't count because even with "real-QBs" those teams wouldn't be good anyway.

So in a way he's saying Miami has good pieces but sucks b/c Tannehill is ****. So a hot chick with nice tits but a butterface really.

I don't think any QB would have elevated the 2015 Miami Dolphins to a 10-6 record. That team was an absolute disaster with key injuries across the board on top of organizational dysfunction, coaching incompetence, and an outright mutiny of the players.

What could they be with a "real OL"?

Does First Take have the worst commentator situation in all of broadcasting?

The only way that makes sense is if they rate every startin QB better than Tannehill and every back up better than Moore(for now). I'm just not sure how anyone can make that kind of argument with a straight face.

the title is misleading, and I understand what Max and Stephen A smith are saying, but I think the question should be which team is depending more on their QB's this year. Because lets be real, if tannehill or Stafford cant improve then their teams will continue to struggle. They certainly aren't the worst but are they the biggest question marks whether or not they can win a playoff game this year? I would say yes because the Broncos won the damn superbowl without good QB play. the rest of the other guys like RG3 and the browns, no one is expecting much from that team this year.

the title is misleading, and I understand what Max and Stephen A smith are saying, but I think the question should be which team is depending more on their QB's this year. Because lets be real, if tannehill or Stafford cant improve then their teams will continue to struggle. They certainly aren't the worst but are they the biggest question marks whether or not they can win a playoff game this year? I would say yes because the Broncos won the damn superbowl without good QB play. the rest of the other guys like RG3 and the browns, no one is expecting much from that team this year.

Nobody is expecting anything from Miami this year, unless they are nuts.

Back
Top Bottom