Do u think this draft is possible??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do u think this draft is possible???

Straztheman

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Round 1- Joe Thomas (idk if hed fall to us but maybe some of u draft guys may know)

Round 2- Prescott Burgess OLB Michigan ( i think thats his name hes #6)

Round 3- Darius Walker RB Notre Dame

Round 4- Dallas Startz OLD USC

Round 7- Cliftin Ryan DT MSU

just wanna know if this could realalistly happen if im way off just tell me im terrible at drafts

Straz -

Not bad. Yes, no 5th, but we also have a 6th rounder this year.

Not sure about going RB in round 3 with other areas of team needing more help.

Its all just real early until final draft slots are firmed, and underclassman declare etc.

Good 1st effort.

P.S. see your defensive stats...any WR stats for you this season?

Straz -

Not bad. We also have a 6 rounder this year.

Not sure about going RB in round 3 with other areas of team needing more help.

Its all just real early until final draft slots are firmed, and underclassman declare etc.

Good 1st effort.

P.S. see your defensive stats...any WR stats for you this season?

ok i was just wondering if i was WAY off or on the right path

and

ya i played WR forgot to put those in my bad hahahah

j thomas? hA! plz. he is a top 3 pick not happening.

Its way to early to speculate. Until everything is set, including combine #'s etc, no one knows.

You dont know how FA changes things, who declares, where final draft picks fall, etc.

Leinart was automatic Top 2 this time last year wasnt he??????

So was Leinart. Winston Justice was supposed to be a top 5-10 pick, he fell like a rock. It all depends on draft day.

everything changes after Bowl games, The senior bowl, and especially in the combine, so its possible that Joe Thomas could fall but right now he is a top 5 pick

Round 1- Joe Thomas (idk if hed fall to us but maybe some of u draft guys may know)

Round 2- Prescott Burgess OLB Michigan ( i think thats his name hes #6)

Round 3- Darius Walker RB Notre Dame

Round 4- Dallas Startz OLD USC

Round 7- Cliftin Ryan DT MSU

just wanna know if this could realalistly happen if im way off just tell me im terrible at drafts

Did you hear that Darius Walker is entering the draft? Everything I've heard is that he'll finish his senior season at Notre Dame.

Joe Thomas wont be there. Regaurdless of whether or not hes stellar at the combine or whatever, he'll be the #1 tackle in this draft, so he's gonna go top 5 no matter what. It'd be nice to get him though.

Need a qb in there imo. Colt Brennan if he comes out and is available to us would be a nice pickup.

So was Leinart. Winston Justice was supposed to be a top 5-10 pick, he fell like a rock. It all depends on draft day.

Leinart was not a top 2 pick there was specualation he would drop and he did. JUSTICE was never a 5-10 pick! NEVER. he was a mid rounder and he was never the numbher 1 tackle. Ferguson was and he went where he was speculated to go as J thomas will.

Yeah, and at the end of 2005, Reggie Bush was a sure-fire, no-way-in-heck-anything-else-could-possibly-happen, #1 overall pick, and Matt Leinart was undoubtedly and without question the #1 QB taken within the first 5 picks. He could drop, you never know. He might pull a quad muscle, sprain a pinky, have a poor 40 time, bad reps at bench press etc... or maybe he doesn't work out thinking he's a sure-fire top 3 pick as you say, and some guy comes in and tears it up at the combine. Anything can happen, and it's not out of the question...

Last edited by a moderator:
why would we draft another rb??? would be a waste of a pick if you ask me

Leinart was not a top 2 pick there was specualation he would drop and he did. JUSTICE was never a 5-10 pick! NEVER. he was a mid rounder and he was never the numbher 1 tackle. Ferguson was and he went where he was speculated to go as J thomas will.

As we got closer to the draft, yes you're right, there was speculation Leinart could drop. But 1 year ago from today, in December of 2005, everyone was 100% sure Leinart would be the top QB taken and a top 5 pick. I don't think anyone can say with any certainty whatsoever what could or won't happen. At this point, I would have to guess the Raiders take Thomas with their #1 pick, but who knows? It didn't work out so well when they picked Robert Gallery #2 overall. People could shy away because few left tackles taken in the top 5 have dominated as advertised... all I'm saying is it COULD happen, not that it will. You can't be so sure.

Back
Top Bottom