Do we have a 10-6 team if Tannehill does well? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do we have a 10-6 team if Tannehill does well?

TheDeadGirl_666

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Reason I ask , cause the colts won 1 game last year or 2, and with Manning there a 11-5 team, but the team stinks.

Ha ha it takes a team effort there is no team regardless how well Tannehill plays. Well maybe Philbin has a rabbit in his hat somewhere.

How well? He's gonna need some wr to step up big time

Anything is possible. When they start playing games that matter, we'll have an answer.

:possum4286::possum4286::possum4286::possum4286::possum4286:

Anything is possible, hell we won 11 games in 2008 with limited talent and a soft schedule but we had great QB play.

That said it is asking alot from a rookie who himself is inexperienced as a QB to step in as a day 1 starter and lead a team with the worst skill positions in the league to a 10-6 record. Chad Pennington had a solid OLine, the wildcat gimmick, a nice duo at TE and near perfect execution from his offense in setting a record for the least amount of turnovers for a team.

Call me crazy, I don't think we'll see that this year.

In what year? We have to much holes to fill now so i dont think so

Last edited by a moderator:
This team really isn't that good. The absolute max wins ceiling this season is 7.

you have to consider Henne running this team last year at this point. Our defense completely out of shape. Moore saved us in many ways. still on the team.

Easier schedule. Tannehill knows this offense, much better Qb than Henne and better vision.

people who say we suck like last year, might wan to reconsider, cus this preseason ship is for the birds.

10 - 6 wouldn't be out of the question.

If Tannehill plays well, then this means two primary things: It means that the bum WR corps has stepped up, and it means that Philbin is a smart dude and his scheme works. The way the NFL is designed today, if you can have a successful passing attack, you can beat anyone in the league.

So if Tannehill plays well and can throw the football around, this opens up the running game with or without Reggie Bush. The defense might be good enough to keep us close in some games as is.

But all of this is a BIG IF.

The coaching is much better this year.

It is NOTICABLY better. I mean they switched BOTH offense and defense and they are not embarassing themselves.

Realistically I think we can sweep the sad jests and split with the Bills. A realistic goal is to come in 2nd in the AFC East and finish with a winning record.

Back
Top Bottom