do we need another linebacker? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

do we need another linebacker?

J

jd13

are you guys comfortable with our linebackers?...we are fine with the starters...i think greenwood will have a good year...remember that he missed training camp last year...i am not comfortable with our backups..they all play special teams but if one of our starers goes down for an extended period of time can one of the backups do the job?

NO DOUBT!!

DEFINATELY!!!
I think we need to but who can we sign??? There really aren't any impact players that can come right in and contribute!! RODGERS better step his a$$ up!! He needs to make more plays upfield instead of 7-8 yards down field! I'd like to see GALYON beat him out!

I say we pick up Ed mcdanial he would be great for our defense

Our 3 backups LB are adequate and Savearns (?) should provide a little competition for them. I agree that Rodgers is given lots of credit for his locker room presence and not enough dis-credit for his lack of on the field presence - particularly considering his contract.

Im not happy with rodgers or his contract but im willing to give him one more season to show me wrong ... the problem is that there is really nothing out there any better

Your Sign Sucks!

Originally posted by MOULDSROCKS
you guys do lack depth... there are some good veterans you can pick up

Do you have anything better to do?? You comments suck and so do the Bills!! :monkey: Bills

Originally posted by MOULDSROCKS
you guys do lack depth... there are some good veterans you can pick up
such as... who are better than Russell, Hendricks or Gaylon and would play for the Vet Min ?

What about K. MITCHELL from the SAINTS?? He's looking for a team and he can play Inside and outside!! Anyone know any info on him???

Originally posted by Phinmaster1354
What about K. MITCHELL from the SAINTS?? He's looking for a team and he can play Inside and outside!! Anyone know any info on him???

But is he better than what we have???

I know he is solid and would provide some much "PROVEN" depth at the position!! I think GREENY will be fine, he was at times dominate at the COLLEGIATE level! Think about it!! If ZACH would go down, I think we could be screwed!!!

Originally posted by MDFINFAN

But is he better than what we have???
probably, but he is likely looking to start - see http://nfl.kffl.com/teams/players/MITCHELLKEITHNOLB.shtml and NFL | Mitchell Close - from KFFL (http://nfl.kffl.com)
June 28, 2002 12:40:24 PT Len Pasquarelli for ESPN.com reports free agent LB Keith Mitchell (Saints) is nearing a decision of where he will play this season. Mitchell has narrowed his choices to two teams, the Houston Texans and the Jacksonville Jaguars. However, Mitchell seems to be leaning toward the Texans, as he likes the opportunities for sacks that head coach Dom Carpers’ 3-4 system will present.

Ol' MITCH, Doesn't Want a RING???

Thanks 39!!
I understand wanting to start but why wouldn't you want to go to a contender?? JAGS and TEXANS??? WOW!!????

Galyon's a pretty decent backup who I believe can play all 3 positions, but they most likely hand the backup MLB duties to Tommy Hendricks. I remember Galyon filled in for Rodgers and I actually saw his name popping up a lot of places in plays.

Back
Top Bottom