Do we Run or Pass ? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do we Run or Pass ?

marino2duper73

Active Roster
Reaction score
Here's my biggest curiosity heading into the anxious offseason..... Will Saban be more likely to open it up through the air ? He has the weapons ( Chambers, McMike, Book, and whatever RB we land ), or do we bank on Brown or Cedric...Or (cough cough) Ricky.. and pound the ground... I'm not sure where , based on personnel and players, where Saban will lean towards ? Thoughts......

It's going to be both run and pass. Unlike recent years, we're all not going to know what play is being called.

byroan said:
It's going to be both run and pass. Unlike recent years, we're all not going to know what play is being called.

I know , lol.... We as fans could have run the offense just as well as Norv...lol....nice point

Wanny ran, ran, ran in the hope of opening up the pass.

Linehan's offenses, and Saban's, pass to set up the run, such a mentality has allowed for a number of average backs to shine in Minney. Onterrio Smith and Mewelde Moore were 4th rnd draft picks. Moe Williams is a pounder. They all looked very good in Linehan's offense. Michael Bennett is the only back they've had with legit 'star' potential.

marino2duper73 said:
I know , lol.... We as fans could have run the offense just as well as Norv...lol....nice point

Man, your bored

finsnchips said:
Wanny ran, ran, ran in the hope of opening up the pass.

Linehan's offenses, and Saban's, pass to set up the run, such a mentality has allowed for a number of average backs to shine in Minney. Onterrio Smith and Mewelde Moore were 4th rnd draft picks. Moe Williams is a pounder. They all looked very good in Linehan's offense. Michael Bennett is the only back they've had with legit 'star' potential.

Absolutely. Those backs aren't average though I'd say. They are all very good fits in that system, but your right we will pass plenty. Feeley's arm better be ready...

marino2duper73 said:
Here's my biggest curiosity heading into the anxious offseason..... Will Saban be more likely to open it up through the air ? He has the weapons ( Chambers, McMike, Book, and whatever RB we land ), or do we bank on Brown or Cedric...Or (cough cough) Ricky.. and pound the ground... I'm not sure where , based on personnel and players, where Saban will lean towards ? Thoughts......

its linehans offense not sabans...sabans defense

Saban will have some say on offense, but its going to be largely Linehan. Usually it's best to let the OC have the reigns of the offense, but Wanny only let Norv turn it loose at the first part of 02.

Back
Top Bottom