Do Yall Really Believe???? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do Yall Really Believe????

Agent51 said:
If we draft a QB this year I believe Sage, again, will have no chance in hell, AJ will get the nod just because of what we dropped on him last year and the fact that Saban said he wants to give him a legitimate shot and second chance, and Gus might start should AJ REALLY struggle, and our rookie will be learning and the most time he'll see is preseason. ALTHOUGH, it is SABAN coaching now, not Dave, aka, wedon't have an idiot coaching us anymore, so the best QB in camp could very well get the nod.

If Saban GIVES AJ the job based on what we gave up for him, then he is no better coach than Wanny.

finsnchips said:
if we draft a QB, Sage wont have a chance in hell because he'd be cut.
If we draft a QB, it may be worth it to try to find a way to keep all four until the trading deadline. Every year a starter or two goes down, and someone has to overpay for someone else's backup (sound familiar?). So, a very real scenario is we draft a QB, wait for an injury, then ship out Feeley. We're left with Frerotte (who knows the system and could teach a rookie), Sage and the rookie. Maybe?

outlawd2u said:
That it's going to be a wide open QB competition???? Do you think the guy who performs the best will actually get the starting nod no matter who that is.........Last year they were saying that Sage looked like the best QB in Camp/Preseason, but we all knew he didn't have a shot in hell at starting no matter how good he played. So even if we draft a QB this year do all 4 QB's have a legitimate shot at being the starter???? (I know one of them would probably be cut)
I dont think w'ell get what we got last year....musical qb's!!!

Back
Top Bottom