Do You Agree? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do You Agree?

Well, you are bitching right now, so not inaccurate I guess.
there is a difference between me bitching about posters and posters who bitch about players without merit. the ultimate is "we should draft a TE because, Gesicki is a bust. or cut Charles Harris immediately because I'm butt-hurt" I guess the 2008 Baltimore Ravens defense was pretty bad and the dolphins run game in that WC game was totally on point

there is a difference between me bitching about posters and posters who bitch about players without merit. the ultimate is "we should draft a TE because, Gesicki is a bust. or cut Charles Harris immediately because I'm butt-hurt" I guess the 2008 Baltimore Ravens defense was pretty bad and the dolphins run game in that WC game was totally on point

Not really, considering this is a website for fans of a team and its players and not fans of fans of the team. Also, without merit? Both of those players played like ****. It deserves to be called out. Nothing wrong with pointing out a player's deficiencies, even the all-holy...Chad Pennington. And sadly, it's highly likely we'll be calling out the many deficiencies of either of these QBs if we draft them. They are prototypical 21st century Dolphins QBs. (That's not a compliment.)

It's extremely sad that 2008 is the high water mark for an entire generation of Dolphins fans. Just shows how godawful this team has been for so long.

Not really, considering this is a website for fans of a team and its players and not fans of fans of the team. Also, without merit? Both of those players played like ****. It deserves to be called out. Nothing wrong with pointing out a player's deficiencies, even the all-holy...Chad Pennington. And sadly, it's highly likely we'll be calling out the many deficiencies of either of these QBs if we draft them. They are prototypical 21st century Dolphins QBs. (That's not a compliment.)

It's extremely sad that 2008 is the high water mark for an entire generation of Dolphins fans. Just shows how godawful this team has been for so long.

points well taken. there was merit in the criticizing. not my idea of being a fan though. I will STFU from now on

Chad has done nothing to deserve being compared to Jones. Its mean and the guy deserves a little more respect for what he did in 2008.

You want to compare Jones to someone...Ryan Tannehill with none of the arm talent.
imo Jones is a better prospect than tannehill and will have more success..

Jones knows how to use his legs to attack a defense, tannehill had no clue.

Back
Top Bottom