Do You Go All In On The Fins? (fantasy)

NoblePhin

Starter
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Happy to be 2-0 both as a fin fan, and in fantasy. This week vs Oakland, anyone starting any fins this week? I'm somewhat in a pickle, I have Cam Newton vs Cinci or Tannehill vs Oak. I want to buy in on the idea that the Oakland game is going to be the one game where we explode on offense, but still have some doubts.

NoblePhin

Starter
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Cincy has a good pass rush and decent secondary though. I just see multiple sacks and picks

Gonzo

Who dat?
Administrator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Dallas has a better pass rush than Cincy and the 3 sacks didn't phase him much. Do whatever makes the game more fun for you, but I'd be playing Newton without a second thought. Sure, there's a chance Tannehill outscores him, but the odds aren't in favor of that.

J. David Wannyheimer

None of my business.
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Bengals defense looks pretty dang good to me and the Panthers offense hasn't been lighting the world on fire. On the flip side, Newton might have to throw about 25 more passes than Tannehill this week.

DolfanISS

Perennial All-Pro
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I was fin happy last year and it burnt me. The offense was pretty good towards the end of 16 and I expected that to continue even with Cutler (I know homer). This year I'm deathly afraid of fins. I have Drake in one league as my 3rd RB and that's it. I thought about grabbing their defense last week and playing them over the Saints but didn't (I should have). This week I essentially have Andrew Luck @ Philly in 2 leagues (3 really only in the other one I also have Phillip Rivers vs the Rams). Fitzpatrick was available in 2 leagues so I'm going with him over Luck. In the 3rd league Fitz is not available and Ryan crossed my mind but I think I'm taking Luck @ Philly over Rivers vs the Rams in that league. For the record I like streaming QB's and defenses.

I hope being afraid of fins doesn't hurt me in the opposite way :=) this year.

72champagne

the annual ritual
Reaction score
I did but have booted them all except reluctantly the kicker. Fortunately I replaced tannehill with Mahomes last week. My league is only 8 teams so sentimental hope doesn’t cut it.

Alex Thrasher

Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I have Drake in two leagues expect as the offense gets better so will his numbers. I also picked up Miami D this week but I would avoid anyone else. Receivers will just have the ball spread around so unless you want to play roulette with them its better to avoid that lol

Top Bottom