Do You Guys Believe Me About Tua Now | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do You Guys Believe Me About Tua Now

LOL

It’s been a while so I don’t remember which thread it was, but this dude was in the locker talking about running marathons in record times and being a champion fighter and blah blah blah. It’s a funny read if I can dig it up.

Only a low T, never been athlete would think 7 minute miles was some sort of accomplishment or world record. Shouldn’t you be standing in traffic protesting orange man bad while delaying regular people from going to work?

Only a low T, never been athlete would think 7 minute miles was some sort of accomplishment or world record. Shouldn’t you be standing in traffic protesting orange man bad while delaying regular people from going to work?

LOL

We’re back to the pre-teen “insults” I see.

No I’m looking for some intelligent posts about the subject instead of attacks which so many people seem to do around here. Is that to much to ask.? I guess it is. Almost not worth posting on this forum anymore.

I feel like that sometimes... I've always had an aversion to overly aggressive muscle-heads, and boards like this seem to attract them.

But in the long run, I've just learned to tune out the worst of them. I don't put them on ignore, I just stop responding to the biggest goofballs.

"I told you so" threads are a pretty dick move. This is the internet, everybody guesses right and everybody guesses wrong.

Lol at the “I told you so” posts. Good for you...nothing like crowing about being right on the Internet.

Let’s stop this “not a fan of patting yourself on the back posts”. Every “guru” on this board does it to the point it’s hilarious. But yeah I’ve been saying Tua is glass for two years.

Let’s stop this “not a fan of patting yourself on the back posts”. Every “guru” on this board does it to the point it’s hilarious. But yeah I’ve been saying Tua is glass for two years.

Exactly... Some of the ones yelling at him in the biggest fonts are some of the worst offenders.

"Don't criticize people for patting themselves on the back (about someone getting seriously injured). I was so ****ing right." Could you be any more self serving?

I have no issue with people patting themselves on the back for good calls, I think it is classless when it is done about a player never being able to play again. Just a weird thing to celebrate.

I have no issue with people patting themselves on the back for good calls, I think it is classless when it is done about a player never being able to play again. Just a weird thing to celebrate.

wait, I thought he was still the #1 overall pick? Who said he’ll never play again? And stop being such drama queens. Nobody is happy a kid got hurt.

Dudes stop the ****! Geez no matter what you think

or don't think about the kid this injury is a legit challenge

to his NFL career let alone BS draft status!

Check out the 2 videos I just posted

and make sure you give me 2x likes for the info!

:woot wha???

Well I think Herbert is the favorite for us now. I believe Burrow will be #1 to the Bengals.

Back
Top Bottom