Do You Know What Today Is???!!!!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do You Know What Today Is???!!!!!!!

dw2

Practice Squad
Reaction score
arise Dolphins fans, it's GAMEDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Nothing more exciting than waking on a Sunday morning during football season. Kinda feels like Christmas! Be sure to make plenty of noise wherever you are!
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COME ON MIAMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, your an excited Dolphins fan. I don't know how much noise I will be making (still have a cold) but I will be sweating it out until the final whistle.

We need this win...we need it to prove to ourselves that this team won't fold when the BIG game is at hand. If they play hard, and it comes down to the end and we lose, well then I can accept it. But if we come out and don't show up, I will be pissed...cause I am SO TIRED of waiting till the end of the season to find out if we make the playoffs.

SO LET'S GO PHINS, RISE UP AND PROVE YOUR THE BEST TEAM IN THE AFC!!!

2 HRS 45 MINS TO GO

GOT THE REST OF THE DAMN XMAS LIGHTS HUNG....CHORES ARE DONE READY TO ROCK!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SO FIRED UP......JUST HOPE TO GOD WE SHOW UP TO PLAY..............COME ON MIAMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We better show up. If we don't, the Niners will be sure to take advantage of it. GO DOLPHINS!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom