Do you like 'em big or small? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do you like 'em big or small?

PhinDude88 said:
I would love to have a TO type WR on this team. They can run over the defenders and it will be harder to tackle them with one person.
that would have been david boston

I like them big and strong so's you don't have to throw right on target every time.

phinfan2003 said:
When I saw the title of this thread, I was about to come in here and remind you that this sort of stuff belongs in the Ladies Lounge forum but then I saw what you were getting at so I decided to answer. I think I'd rather have taller receivers with different abilities. A mixture of speed guys and possession guys as well as over the middle guys. But I would want them all to be tall.
Haha I knew i'd get somebody to think that :cooldude:

I like to have a mixture of my 3 main receivers, A possesion guy, no matter the size as long as he can take a big hit in the air and not drop the ball, he has to catch anything (Booker). I want a prototypical slot guy, short, skinny, and fast as hell, who can run a slant and help me dissect a zone D (Chambers). And a BIG and FAST playmaker as a deep threat, he has to be able to outjump anyone and make the catch, doesnt has to be the 4.31 speed that some guys have, as long as he can get deep downfield before the pocket collapse, thats good enough (Chris Henry).

Back
Top Bottom