Do you see it now? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do you see it now?

As most of you know, I’m a Bills fan.

And back when you were 1-7 (or something like that), I told many of you that you have a good roster and the right coach.

Many of you bashed me.

Do you believe me now? I hope so.

Flores is a good coach and you have a good roster. Need a few more pieces to be a Super Bowl contender but you’re NOT far away at all.

Five game winning streak is pretty damn sexy!
Told ya so...

You can’t be serious?

The poster probably is very serious. I’m sure they chart teams that make the playoffs plus and decide if their season is valid based on the teams they play down the stretch.

Last edited:

And back when you were 1-7 (or something like that), I told many of you that you have a good roster and the right coach.

Many of you bashed me.

Flores is a good coach and you have a good roster. Need a few more pieces to be a Super Bowl contender but you’re NOT far away at all.

Everyone can thank me for the win by betting the opposite again (took Giants +6.5). I will gladly pay $50 a week to keep this streak going. This has been working wonders, clinched fantasy playoffs by betting prop bets on opponent's players and betting against Miami this last month. Don't bet what you want to happen. Vegas can't put that in their algorithm for making the spreads. Worth every cent! ;)

Many of you bashed me.

It's sad that you of all people can see and so many Dolphins fans can't. That being said...thank you.

Everyone can thank me for the win by betting the opposite again (took Giants +6.5). I will gladly pay $50 a week to keep this streak going. This has been working wonders, clinched fantasy playoffs by betting prop bets on opponent's players and betting against Miami this last month. Don't bet what you want to happen. Vegas can't put that in their algorithm for making the spreads. Worth every cent! ;)
$50? You bet against your team for $50? Well if it works it works I guess. Can't say I agree with it, I never bet on the Miami games week by week, bad juju.

Holy hell. Good sportsmanship from a rival fan and you guys want to trash him. If he were a coworker and mentioned this in regular conversation would you react this way as well? In my opinion, there’s no need for that.

Holy hell. Good sportsmanship from a rival fan and you guys want to trash him. If he were a coworker and mentioned this in regular conversation would you react this way as well? In my opinion, there’s no need for that.
New here? He's been sh*posting us for months. He does contribute monetarily so he's not as bad as some and I don't mind him being here but he's a bills fan so yeah, he can either take the abuse or fvck right the fvck off.

Back
Top Bottom