Do you see it now? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do you see it now?

Don’t sleep on the fact that Allen doesn’t exactly protect the ball back there he thinks he is as nimble as Lamar or Kyler

55 games 38 fumbles

In three of their losses this year he lost a fumble

Last year JA fumbles but his team recovers and he is in the Convo for MVP

Buff loses say 3 of those games where he fumbled and check out the record

TO battles generally decide games

Again he fumbles 3 out of every 4 games it isn’t a coincidence

As most of you know, I’m a Bills fan.

And back when you were 1-7 (or something like that), I told many of you that you have a good roster and the right coach.

Many of you bashed me.

Do you believe me now? I hope so.

Flores is a good coach and you have a good roster. Need a few more pieces to be a Super Bowl contender but you’re NOT far away at all.

Five game winning streak is pretty damn sexy!
Do you see it now. We've always said Buffalo is a good team lacking good coaching and a QB whose play isn't bipolar

Where have you been? Or do you just show up when Buffalo looks like the team to beat and the Phins look like horse manure?

I hope that soon we get the Bills albatross off our backs. We got one more game with the Patriots tho

Last edited:

And back when you were 1-7 (or something like that), I told many of you that you have a good roster and the right coach.

Many of you bashed me.

Flores is a good coach and you have a good roster. Need a few more pieces to be a Super Bowl contender but you’re NOT far away at all.

Your the nicest bills fan I've ever met!

No. Flores is still not a good coach. The players literally had to make him change the system.

Ugghhh...Thank you;

Right now finishing with a winning record is the first key. Making the playoffs is next and from their we can think about an SB appearance.

Oh and finally beating the Bills would be nice too.
Not for me. Either we get to the Playoffs or the whole season was pointless.

Many of you bashed me.

Bump.

Fins have a good team and a good coach.

I’ve said it all year, and I said it even when you were 2-7.

Go back to the bills forum. It’s so bizarre that a fan from another team finds satisfaction posting on a divisional rivals board looking for attention.
pathetic

Bill fans are a weird bunch. And notice it's only them that hang out on here.

Many of you bashed me.

You're right about everything except the parts that include Flores...

Back
Top Bottom