Do you think Tannehill has be properly informed on the Jets/Dolphins blood feud? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do you think Tannehill has be properly informed on the Jets/Dolphins blood feud?

snake eyes

Practice Squad
Reaction score
After watching Hard Knocks and seeing that Tannehill didnt know the different teams in the different divisions I hope the veterans have schooled the young man on the ongoing Bitter blood Feud between Us and the Pests!!!! He has to represent not to mention the crowd noise from all the South Florida Jets fans. LoL Hate those Bastards. Sure hope Miami fans show up and dont sell their tickets.

He will quickly find out about it when he enters Giants Stadium and deals with all the imbeciles on the seats talking the garbage Jets fans always do.

Big game Sunday and if we win it's going to be the beginning of the end for the Jets. Only one thing to do!

Just
End
The
Season

I'm sure he has, but honestly, I don't think players are as into rivalries as they once were. The NFL is much more transactional now even compared to 10-20 years ago, and you don't see as many players playing for one team their whole career. Your mortal enemy today may be your new team tomorrow. Bitter rivalries are going the way of the male nipple, at least as far as players are concerned.

Perhaps it's best he doesn't know. Maybe he won't wobble through next week's game at Arizona. That's now a Dolphin tradition, to essentially forfeit the game following the Jets. I pointed it out a couple of years ago. It's now up to 10 or 11 consecutive losses. I can't keep track.

I'm still not sure why anyone hates the Jets. They comfortably alternate between my second and third favorite team along with the Giants. As a young kid I sat in the west end zone as Namath and the Jets defeated the Colts in Super Bowl III. At that point the Jets were celebrated throughout the Miami area for certifying the AFL and therefore the member Dolphins.

Besides, we defeated the Jets twice in 1972. I'm quite certain of it. They helped us make history. That's the way you have to look at it. It's like politics when a controversial bill passes by one vote. The other party runs ads claiming this senator cast the deciding vote, and that senator cast the deciding vote...

I think they mentioned that he didn't know the divisions outside of the AFC East.

I'm pretty sure jake long, reggie bush, or cam wake will explain how we feel about the jets. Tannehill is a dolphin now of coarse he hates those dirty stinking, cheating, lying, sit down when they pee, bunch of losers.

He will quickly find out about it when he enters Giants Stadium and deals with all the imbeciles on the seats talking the garbage Jets fans always do.

Sunday will be Giants Stadium south then I guess when we enter dolphin/dolphins/marlins/hurricanes/pro player/joe robbie/land shark/sun life, insert name here Stadium.

For someone like him I don't think he understands b/c he's a college football guy, he'll understand as his career progresses.

Perhaps it's best he doesn't know. Maybe he won't wobble through next week's game at Arizona. That's now a Dolphin tradition, to essentially forfeit the game following the Jets. I pointed it out a couple of years ago. It's now up to 10 or 11 consecutive losses. I can't keep track.

I'm still not sure why anyone hates the Jets. They comfortably alternate between my second and third favorite team along with the Giants. As a young kid I sat in the west end zone as Namath and the Jets defeated the Colts in Super Bowl III. At that point the Jets were celebrated throughout the Miami area for certifying the AFL and therefore the member Dolphins.

Besides, we defeated the Jets twice in 1972. I'm quite certain of it. They helped us make history. That's the way you have to look at it. It's like politics when a controversial bill passes by one vote. The other party runs ads claiming this senator cast the deciding vote, and that senator cast the deciding vote...

Excuse me while I throw up my lunch. A Dolphins fans who considers the Jets his 2nd or third favorite team?

Man I am even from NY (Long Island) and I could never even consider liking the Jets. They have one of the worst fan bases I have ever seen (and I travelled 3x a month for 7 years at my job) I have been to multiple stadiums and team events. Now I moved out of that armpit (though upstate NY is beautiful) to New Hampshire. The NE fans are alot better to deal with then NYers. I know the only 3 fin fans in town and the only bar with Sunday Ticket knows to have a TV showing the game for us every week. I can understand having a second team....but not one in the same division.....and especially not the JETS. I was however a Giant fan last Superbowl, I bought a hat that was half-price at the store and wore it through the whole game...Was bittersweet.

Back
Top Bottom