Do you think that if we were to get............... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do you think that if we were to get...............

dolfan06

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
wouldn't that be a kick in the head.......

dolfans wearing fake dreads!
clear.gif
NOT!

Hey!,
If we get Ricky, I am gonna get his jersey and wear fake dreads to the Dolphins game. It will be mad cool. Thanks for the idea (although you don't like it)

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
Hey!,
If we get Ricky, I am gonna get his jersey and wear fake dreads to the Dolphins game. It will be mad cool. Thanks for the idea (although you don't like it)

Lets just hope Dave Wannstedt doesn't pose with Ricky the way Ditka did on that ESPN the magazine.

of course i don't like it!

Hey!,
you ever get real close to somebody that has his hair done like that, they probably wash it once a month!:o

Re: of course i don't like it!

Originally posted by dolfan06
you ever get real close to somebody that has his hair done like that, they probably wash it once a month!:o

Thats not true, they get their hair by that by not combing it. It is cool anyway, but his dreads should be longer.

Re: Re: of course i don't like it!

Thats not true, they get their hair by that by not combing it. It is cool anyway, but his dreads should be longer.
you keep right on believing that! i bet you go in for fantasy football too!

Re: Re: Re: of course i don't like it!

you keep right on believing that! i bet you go in for fantasy football too!

Fantasy football kicks ass. Yahoo has the best one.

To you guys think that if we were to get Ricky Williams, that Travis Minor would give up his #34 so Ricky Could have it?? Minor wore #23 in college, but our great CB Patrick Surtain has that #. Just a question I thought I would ask before everyone goes out to get a customized #34 Ricky Williams jersey!!

No offense to Ricky.....

but if I ever get a #34 jersey, it's going to be a Walter Payton jersey. He's the one that made it famous for RB's to wear and why there are so many on different teams that wear it. Yeah I know he's passed on, but outta respect I'd only own a Bears #34.:cool:

I don't know about that Woody Bennett was a great Fin #34 RB :rolleyes:

and what about Cecil "the Deisel" ? :goof:

Re: wouldn't that be a kick in the head.......

dolfans wearing fake dreads!
clear.gif
NOT!

I was being ironic when I originally suggested this "fake dreads" :goof: idea in another thread. But that "puke" smiley is the bomb, any chance of it finding it's way onto the smilies menu here??

If RW gets signed and get's us to the Superbowl, I will be wearing his shirt and fake dreads when I watch. This is a commitment. I'll get a picture on my digicam.

Honestly.....

After camp in that heat and humidity we might see the dreads go bye bye...LOL!!! It is hot enough out there without all that hair.

He can't possibly be wearing them...

...as a fashion statement though. My theory is they provide extra padding within the helmet which he's possibly quite attached to!!:lol:

i merged it with another / similar Ricky Williams thread

Back
Top Bottom