Do you think we should draft Mchperson if hes available in the 4th | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do you think we should draft Mchperson if hes available in the 4th

Should we grab mcpherson if hes available in the 4th

• Yes Grab him

Votes: 41 58.6%
  • Grab him, but only if hes available later, or we trade down abit farther in the 4th

Votes: 8 11.4%
  • No, Draft a different QB on day 2

Votes: 8 11.4%
  • I say we don't draft a QB at all in this draft

Votes: 13 18.6%

• Total voters

Tommatt

Practice Squad
Reaction score
So, what do you think. It looks like we might have a shot at him in the 4th. I think he'll be a star in the league. If we get him, I'm giving this draft an A.

yes we should. everytime i talk about mcpherson i say the same thing and i'll say it again. he's a scrambler and that's what we need since we dont have a good o-line. and he has a great arm. if he is still left and we get him, omg...ill go crazy and will be so...so...i cant even describe how i would feel...

I think mcpherson is going to be the steal of the draft, especially if he falls to us in round 4. This could be our QB of the future. I thought tenesee might snag him up in round 3 as a replacement for mcnair (Similar style of QB's IMO) and then TB scared me. I thought he was ours in the 3rd. Looks like hes going tommorow, which is a good thing. I like the LB we picked up, even if he is a gamble. I think Zach, Taylor, and Seau can fix any off field problems we have. Zach isn't going to take any **** from a young rookie.

I think mcpherson could be our QB of the future. Him and ronnie brown, chambers, booker, mcmichaels, next year work on our offensive line, and then we have a shot with our aging defense.

I think he has great potential(far from a sure thing, though). That said, I'd be estatic if we could get him.

And with the pick in the 4th round, miami gets the sxteal of the darft, most value for the pick, mcpherson!

I think Elton Brown or Ernest Shazor would be better picks in the 4th but i'd definately consider Mcpherson

@@@@@ said:
I think Elton Brown or Ernest Shazor would be better picks in the 4th but i'd definately consider Mcpherson

I don't et this,mcpherson is emi proven. Everybody isle is just quarter proven.

Appreciatethew comment though

Deciding between Elton Brown, Antaaj Hawthorne and Adrian Mcpherson will be tough.

So I'm really glad that Saban's handling it.

And Clarett tells me not to expect to see Mcpherson in the 5th.

Tommatt said:
And with the pick in the 4th round, miami gets the sxteal of the darft, most value for the pick, mcpherson!

happened last with with Poole :) r.e.p.e.a.t.

Well there are solid arguments for Shazor and Hawthorne, but I like McPhereson as our #104 pick. We don't know how AJ is going to do, but the indications were that he'd do adequately, but not necessarily for the long term. Ferrotte is about 100 yrs old. McPherson needs more time to develop at this level. We have other needs that could be considered, (safety and CB and OL), but this could be more of our future than helping this next season.

Ya know, I just posted that we should draft McPherson and I'll stand by that, but isn't this the time that the Nictator will come up with a gem somewhere ?? I was impressed that he took Roth, knowing that was not necessarily a need area. Same with Crowder (hate to say this, but I remember his father, Randy with Tampa). But the logic says safety, CB or DT, but somehow I think he'll surprise us and come up with someone he either coached or recruited that has success written all over him...JMHO

Tommatt said:
I don't et this,mcpherson is emi proven. Everybody isle is just quarter proven.

Appreciatethew comment though

could you put that in english for us less than hip spellers

At this point, I dont see a "Brady " out there. I think any QB at this time is a waste.

because of our o-line problems i think we need to invest in a mobile QB. i think that Mcpherson is the man for this. if he had played collage football for longer he would be a 1st round pick. he has also played at a higher level against ex NFl players

Back
Top Bottom