Do You Want Damien Williams To Gash The Patriots D Tomorrow? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do You Want Damien Williams To Gash The Patriots D Tomorrow?

Exactly, next time lead with that. Williams is "taking absolute advantage of..."
Also, you have a very loose definition of "incredible", IMO.
He's been doing exactly what he should do coming in as a back-up, in that offense, and defenses keying in on the passing game.
I should have read this before posting. You guys have it right.

Reactions: A1.
I want to see Brady running for his life with Justin Houston and Dee Ford in hot pursuit.

Exactly, next time lead with that. Williams is "taking absolute advantage of..."
Also, you have a very loose definition of "incredible", IMO.
He's been doing exactly what he should do coming in as a back-up, in that offense, and defenses keying in on the passing game.

That’s fair. My point was he’s not just picking up the slack he’s been a playmaker too. IMO he’s done incredible since called on.

Don't care how they win as long as they do. Williams to score a last second TD while Gronk is playing as a DB again would be pretty ideal. Even tho I've only been an NFL/Fins fan for 3 years I already despise the Pats as much as various sports teams I've been actively hating for 30+ years. There's just so many reasons

I want to see Brady running for his life with Justin Houston and Dee Ford in hot pursuit.
I want to see Ford crushing Brady up high while Houston takes him out down low. And then I want to see Brady get up and cry for a flag like he does anytime he gets touched. Meanwhile, the fumble has been returned to the house.

Damien’s run vision has increased tremendously. What he’s showing as a receiver he showed w/ us when Ajayi was traded. But he has been nothing short of incredible in that offense. Im sure tomorrow will be no different

24 receiving targets...23 receptions in reg season

Back
Top Bottom