Do You Want Damien Williams To Gash The Patriots D Tomorrow? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do You Want Damien Williams To Gash The Patriots D Tomorrow?

We all want the Chiefs to win whether Williams rips them for 200 yards a 2 TD's or 1 yd and 0 TD's is of no importance as long as the Chiefs win.

Hope he runs for 500 yards on them.... so yes. Flores is a Pat and they can all go **** themselves. Flores will be fired by year 3 most likely anyway. Don’t like the “hire” one bit.

I liked DW. Has his strengths and limitations, but I will always root for the kid.

Hell yea I hope he does well tomorrow!

Flores already has a ring, plus, I'd rather keep him hungry.

I’d prefer Mahomes throws for 500 yards. I could care less about Williams.

Damien’s run vision has increased tremendously. What he’s showing as a receiver he showed w/ us when Ajayi was traded. But he has been nothing short of incredible in that offense. Im sure tomorrow will be no different

"Incredible" in a Chiefs offense. Yes, that team that has Reid as it's OC, That QB, That receiver, That TE. Yes, "Incredible" is the word to use to decribe Williams.

Give me a break!

"Incredible" in a Chiefs offense. Yes, that team that has Reid as it's OC, That QB, That receiver, That TE. Yes, "Incredible" is the word to use to decribe Williams.

Give me a break!

Just bc those factors are present doesn’t mean Williams isn’t taking absolute advantage of it. He’s been incredible since he’s been called on.

Just bc those factors are present doesn’t mean Williams isn’t taking absolute advantage of it. He’s been incredible since he’s been called on.

Exactly, next time lead with that. Williams is "taking absolute advantage of..."
Also, you have a very loose definition of "incredible", IMO.
He's been doing exactly what he should do coming in as a back-up, in that offense, and defenses keying in on the passing game.

Their fans are always there in numbers no matter what the weather and support their team. Throw in that I hate the Pats. No brainer.

Give me a break!
He’s an average back at running it and above average at catching it. He has low football IQ which we saw repeatedly like not getting OOB w the clock ticking down and no time outs etc. I’m not buying this late bloomer stuff. He’s a good 3rd string RB who looks good in the KC offense. He will do jack **** against NE tomorrow. KC needs ride Mahomes and it’s D to win.

Back
Top Bottom