Doctors win, "Lemmings" lose! | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Doctors win, "Lemmings" lose!

Here again is the head-hitting-ground play on which Tua suffered his third concussion. Do you actually read the replies to the thread you started here ? This play and others have been posted here previously.

I thought officially Tua only had 2 confirmed concussions.

I thought officially Tua only had 2 confirmed concussions.

Two is more than enough. For certain Tua suffered at least one during his playing time at Alabama. And this season he had the Buffalo, Cincinnati, and Green Bay concussions. Claims by some people that he did not have a concussion against Buffalo are somewhat irrelevant. It's clear to any reasonably objective person that Tua has proven to be vulnerable to concussions.

Two is more than enough. For certain Tua suffered at least one during his playing time at Alabama. And this season he had the Buffalo, Cincinnati, and Green Bay concussions. Claims by some people that he did not have a concussion against Buffalo are somewhat irrelevant. It's clear to any reasonably objective person that Tua has proven to be vulnerable to concussions.

The clams by some are buffalos or elephants?

You are not the only 1 who can grossly misperceive things. /s?

As a reasonably objective person, I believe in leaving medical opinions to qualified doctors who actually examine the patient.

Back
Top Bottom