Does anybody know why the Dolphins have not practiced yet? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Does anybody know why the Dolphins have not practiced yet?

PASQUALE

Seasoned Veteran
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
This is strange no practices. I know we have Monday nighter but, they usually practice on Wed, Thurs, and Fri with walk-through on Sat.. Since we are traveling, should they not get and extra day of practice? I want to know if Jones and Howard are ready to play. We are going to need them. Its just odd to me that today is Thursday and no practice.

Probably just pushed everything out a day for extra rest. Lots of guys are dinged, good move.

This is strange no practices. I know we have Monday nighter but, they usually practice on Wed, Thurs, and Fri with walk-through on Sat.. Since we are traveling, should they not get and extra day of practice? I want to know if Jones and Howard are ready to play. We are going to need them. Its just odd to me that today is Thursday and no practice.
How do you know they did not practice?

giphy.gif

I agree with Danny, the whole season is practice. Shocking to me that Roger Goodell says theres no evidence of teams tanking when its so obvious we are

I agree with Danny, the whole season is practice. Shocking to me that Roger Goodell says theres no evidence of teams tanking when its so obvious we are

Honestly though.........how would you actually prove there is an open tank on or games were thrown? The MLB couldn't even do that with Pete Rose betting on the games.

Back
Top Bottom