Does anybody know why the Dolphins have not practiced yet? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Does anybody know why the Dolphins have not practiced yet?

Who is the most dynamic in terms of ability to extend plays / move around?

All about the same. None are elite freak athletes but all are probably above average athletes. Burrow seems like he needs his feet completely set with his arm strength. I hate Herbert in general though. I’m all in on Tua or trade back and take Fromm middle first. Aside from Tua each QBs has there flaws. Even Tua has some doubt but I can’t justify any other QBs top 10 not names Tua. I’m no expert just my opinion.

With the turnstile on this roster this season I thought practice was the chance for players to introduce themselves to fellow team mates.
I'm pretty sure that on Friday nights, everyone gathers around a campfire and each player tells the group a childhood story.

I just mean that the media doesn’t seem to be accusing them of tanking on purpose like they are w us.

The local clowns were accusing us of tanking the whole season BEFORE it even started.

Our press guys are in a category all their own, they're like the Lifetime TANKING journalists.

All about the same. None are elite freak athletes but all are probably above average athletes. Burrow seems like he needs his feet completely set with his arm strength. I hate Herbert in general though. I’m all in on Tua or trade back and take Fromm middle first. Aside from Tua each QBs has there flaws. Even Tua has some doubt but I can’t justify any other QBs top 10 not names Tua. I’m no expert just my opinion.

You didn't just allude to Tua being flawless...did you?

I agree with Danny, the whole season is practice. Shocking to me that Roger Goodell says theres no evidence of teams tanking when its so obvious we are
Goodell can destroy evidence of tanking too? That guy is so multi-talented.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom