Does Anyone Else Remember? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Does Anyone Else Remember?

gonick1

Starter
Reaction score
When lorenzo Bromel broke peyton manninings jaw.............................. GAWD THAT WUZ' GREAT !!!! I wish it would happen again, Can you see it? colts go 2 dubble team JT and whamo! ROTH !!! gets him again.

that brings back good memories though, watching manning bleed all over the place

gonick1 said:
U know what damned if you're not right! I better kill the post before I look like an ***.

Why would you look like an ***? Nothing wrong with mixing up players, as long as you didn't say remember that fake spike play that was awesome when Fiedler threw that pass to Ingram to beat the Jets. :lol:

hell i wish bromell would have hit those clowns on espn sunday nights , you know the annoucers thiesman and dufus.

Manning is a soldier. The only snap he ever missed as a starting QB was the play after that one. Meaningful snap, anyway, not when the backups come in during a 41-3 blowout.

popularwar said:
Manning is a soldier. The only snap he ever missed as a starting QB was the play after that one. Meaningful snap, anyway, not when the backups come in during a 41-3 blowout.

Yeah, it was a meaningful snap.

JT came in and scooped up a fumble from none other than...

Mark Rypen. Yes...

However, if you all don't give Peyton his due as a top 7-10 QB in the history of the NFL, you are ignorant.

Peyton is the $hit, and I wish he was a Dolphin.

gonick1 said:
When lorenzo Bromel broke peyton manninings jaw.............................. GAWD THAT WUZ' GREAT !!!! I wish it would happen again, Can you see it? colts go 2 dubble team JT and whamo! ROTH !!! gets him again.
Yeap, wishing an injury to a player is always good. :shakeno: Wonders will never cease.

PhinPhreak said:
Why would you look like an ***? Nothing wrong with mixing up players, as long as you didn't say remember that fake spike play that was awesome when Fiedler threw that pass to Ingram to beat the Jets. :lol:

That would be awful.:rofl3:

Dphins4me said:
Yeap, wishing an injury to a player is always good. :shakeno: Wonders will never cease.

You are right. But I think it's just the bitterness of last year seeping out. Many of us get crazy thoughts and after a good season we will all be back to normal.

Back
Top Bottom