Does anyone enjoy Bills fans on our site? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Does anyone enjoy Bills fans on our site?

The Beach Bum

Communication Artist, DSOA, WPB.FL
Reaction score
Now dont go giving me talks about "Humanity" like they did in the NFL talk smack board. But is anyone else sick of all the Bills fans invading "our" site like little Knats. When we are trying to talk about the fundimenatals of football, they come on here
"Uh, Travis Henry is uh better, and uh, well, we always win, and uh we rock, and uh, I love Eric Moulds, and, DUUUUURRRRRR"
IM sick of it and i want to just talk about the fins without these idiots coming on and talking s***. Now bills fans that read this, please tell me why you are not on your own site. Now if the reason is what i think
" We dont have one"
THEN WE WILL KINDLY MAKE ONE FOR YOU. are anyother finfans sick of these guys?

Well there are two schools of thought here. One is it's a long boring off season with nothing to do, and the Bills fans are, well, something to do.

The other is this is a Dolphins Only forum, and smack belongs in the smack forums.

We are sort of letting some things slide in here as long as it doesn't get out of hand. Once Training Camp opens, our Mods will be instructed to keep tight order. Dolphin posts only in these forums.

If however it gets out of control again, we will just simply start banning, and moving posts.

These are YOUR forums, and we try to keep the Dolphin faithful happy as best we can. If you are sick of reading posts of certain Buffalo fans, simply add them to your ignore list, and you won't have to read them anymore.

"Now dont go giving me talks about "Humanity" like they did in the NFL talk smack board. But is anyone else sick of all the Bills fans invading "our" site like little Knats. When we are trying to talk about the fundimenatals of football, they come on here
"Uh, Travis Henry is uh better, and uh, well, we always win, and uh we rock, and uh, I love Eric Moulds, and, DUUUUURRRRRR"
IM sick of it and i want to just talk about the fins without these idiots coming on and talking s***. Now bills fans that read this, please tell me why you are not on your own site. Now if the reason is what i think
" We dont have one"
THEN WE WILL KINDLY MAKE ONE FOR YOU. are anyother finfans sick of these guys?"

You guys are ridiculas sometimes! You must not read many of the posts because most of us for the most part write posts with many valid points. You must be to biased to realize that though. If one of you make a good point I am not afraid to agree with you, but to say that we are just talking nonsense shows how narrow minded you really are!

To tell you the truth there are more phins fans on our site at any given time then on this one. I don't know what that tells you about finheaven but it is true.

"When we are trying to talk about the fundimenatals of football"

LOL give me a break!

"If however it gets out of control again, we will just simply start banning, and moving posts."

It never got out of control the first time!

Originally posted by Dol_Fan5434
Now dont go giving me talks about "Humanity" like they did in the NFL talk smack board. But is anyone else sick of all the Bills fans invading "our" site like little Knats. When we are trying to talk about the fundimenatals of football, they come on here
" We dont have one"
THEN WE WILL KINDLY MAKE ONE FOR YOU. are anyother finfans sick of these guys?

Uh................No

Here are regular posters on our site:
westcoastfin
Muck
finfan54
Phins054
bigbry
infinsible
dolfan25
dolfan984

"Thats nice thurmy, i go to your site to observe, not post, but observe, and i have only seen 1 finfan"

Don't be afraid. I don't mind if you post there!

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
"If however it gets out of control again, we will just simply start banning, and moving posts."

It never got out of control the first time!

I am going to 'remind' all the Bills fans who post here of one simple thing. This is NOT the BBI. This is our forums, run the way we want them to be run.

We have the same style forums, because they are the best, but we do not run our sites the same.

I know you think that the BBI is the end all be all of fan sites, and as well you should(your a Buffalo fan), but we are not here to serve the Bills fans. We run our house a little differently, and you should respect that.

AGAIN, our forums are not yet a year old. We don't have as many members as the BBI(which has been around a lot longer than we have.) so when a bunch of you come over here to post, it gets cluttered with Bills "stuff".

So respect our forums, and we will do the same for you.

Thanks

"Now bills fans that read this, please tell me why you are not on your own site. Now if the reason is what i think " We dont have one" "

Uhh, Dolphan, just to let you know Buffalo's website has 2740 members and Miami's has lets see....695. I think we know who has the better site.
The reason we come here is thats its just so much fun to argue with Dolphin fans and bring them back to reality.

maybe you should rethink that post, we are in reality in the first place, you are the ones in space, " we are the greatest team, even though everytime we go to a superbowl we get blown out, and that the dolpihins have only had 1 losing season since 1970"

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
To tell you the truth there are more phins fans on our site at any given time then on this one.

We're not talking about what is happening anywhere else. We're talking about this forum. What goes on at another message board is for those admins to worry about. So please, lets not try and change the focus of this discussion just in order to make ourselves look innocent.

This is a Dolphins message board. Simple.

Back
Top Bottom