Does anyone know if....... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Does anyone know if.......

So in this theory we go from #2 to #7 + 2 extra second rounders, 2 extra 3rd rounders and an extra 4th and we STILL get to land Brown/Caddy/Benson/Edwards as well as cost us less against the cap? 5 exta picks for our #2 and we still get a great player......well a bunch of good players with all the picks really.

Damn....now THAT WOULD BE SWEET!

Agent51 said:
... I would be super happy with either (if not a tad disappointed if we pass up Benson for Caddy)

You mentioned in a previous thread that Caddy was ahead of Brown on your "board". Now Brown and Benson are 1 and 1a and Caddy is 3... Forgive me if I :rolleyes:

If Saban pulls off any trade and remains in the top 10, he will be called a genius.

jbond said:
So in this theory we go from #2 to #7 + 2 extra second rounders, 2 extra 3rd rounders and an extra 4th and we STILL get to land Brown/Caddy/Benson/Edwards as well as cost us less against the cap? 5 exta picks for our #2 and we still get a great player......well a bunch of good players with all the picks really.

Damn....now THAT WOULD BE SWEET!

Yep, and THAT has been my biggestcase for Benson all along. Not only do I think he is the best of the three backs, but all the ratings boards have Brown higher, and some even have Caddy higher, meaning Besnon is back at 2 or 3 RB-wise. My plan ALL ALONG has been to trade down, get more picks AND get the best RB in the draft in Benson AND for less of a cap hit than #2 overall.

TeeMoney said:
You mentioned in a previous thread that Caddy was ahead of Brown on your "board". Now Brown and Benson are 1 and 1a and Caddy is 3... Forgive me if I :rolleyes:

No, Benson, Caddy, and Brown are still MY top 3 order, I said Brown was #1 on everyone else's board, and this could be why chicago takes HIM instead of Benson should we trade down and they pick before us. I have NEVER ranked Brown ahead of Benson on my board, or in my preference, so I never would have said Brown was 1 and Benson 1a on MY board.

at 7 I'd start thinking about Barron as shelf life for a good tackle is closer to 10+ years. A good RB can produce if behind a good line. A great RB can't produce if the line sucks...

if that ends up hapening and we take either Edwards or Williams, i would be very happy because those are guys that we know will come in here, and have an impact immediately!

Back
Top Bottom