does anyone know the status on peter boulware | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

does anyone know the status on peter boulware

papahotel

Five Time Champion
Reaction score
i thought he would be a nice addition and he would seem to fit sabans defenseive scheme since he is fairly fast but i understand he is a little injury prone and will tony "big hit" bua start this year or at least get more pt as a saftey? or linebacker.

papahotel

Five Time Champion
Reaction score
i do want to say besides a few, you all are on point with your dolphin news and im so glad i found this website i finally feel like people finally understand me!!lLOL. i have to work with all dallas fans so i know you guys can sympathize with me!!! ANDI AM THE BIGGEST DOLFAN FROM N.C.

SCall13

Finheaven QB
Reaction score
papahotel said:
i do want to say besides a few, you all are on point with your dolphin news and im so glad i found this website i finally feel like people finally understand me!!lLOL. i have to work with all dallas fans so i know you guys can sympathize with me!!! ANDI AM THE BIGGEST DOLFAN FROM N.C.

Sorry but I am the biggest NC Dolphins fan. :D

Prime

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
The last i heard was that the Browns was trying to sign him. Also, he had a very good visit with the Texans when he visited them last week. So, i expect for Boulware to sign with the Browns or Texans.

arsenal

Beastin'
Reaction score
i think the safety spots this year will be wide open competition and whoever stands out will take it... bua has a lot of heart and hes a hustler... i can see him winning over saban and the defensive coaches with his overachieving and maybe start, or at least get some quality playing time...

Buddwalk

The Jukebox Hero
Reaction score
papahotel said:
i thought he would be a nice addition and he would seem to fit sabans defenseive scheme since he is fairly fast but i understand he is a little injury prone and will tony "big hit" bua start this year or at least get more pt as a saftey? or linebacker.

He will sign with the browns in bout a week or two...

Top Bottom