does anyone know the status on peter boulware | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

does anyone know the status on peter boulware

papahotel

Five Time Champion
Reaction score
i thought he would be a nice addition and he would seem to fit sabans defenseive scheme since he is fairly fast but i understand he is a little injury prone and will tony "big hit" bua start this year or at least get more pt as a saftey? or linebacker.

i do want to say besides a few, you all are on point with your dolphin news and im so glad i found this website i finally feel like people finally understand me!!lLOL. i have to work with all dallas fans so i know you guys can sympathize with me!!! ANDI AM THE BIGGEST DOLFAN FROM N.C.

papahotel said:
i do want to say besides a few, you all are on point with your dolphin news and im so glad i found this website i finally feel like people finally understand me!!lLOL. i have to work with all dallas fans so i know you guys can sympathize with me!!! ANDI AM THE BIGGEST DOLFAN FROM N.C.

Sorry but I am the biggest NC Dolphins fan. :D

The last i heard was that the Browns was trying to sign him. Also, he had a very good visit with the Texans when he visited them last week. So, i expect for Boulware to sign with the Browns or Texans.

i think the safety spots this year will be wide open competition and whoever stands out will take it... bua has a lot of heart and hes a hustler... i can see him winning over saban and the defensive coaches with his overachieving and maybe start, or at least get some quality playing time...

papahotel said:
i thought he would be a nice addition and he would seem to fit sabans defenseive scheme since he is fairly fast but i understand he is a little injury prone and will tony "big hit" bua start this year or at least get more pt as a saftey? or linebacker.

He will sign with the browns in bout a week or two...

Back
Top Bottom