Does anyone know? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Does anyone know?

MissMeth

Miss July
Reaction score
Does anyone have an idea why Jason Taylor has missed the last two mini-camp days? Im a little worried if he is injured or sick or something. Any info would be great.. thanks.

:missmeth:

He's involved in doing a USO program somewhere in the Middle East, the location of which can't be disclosed. As per Wanny on the "Live from the Locker Room" thing released yesterday on miamidolphins.com

Originally posted by MissMeth
Does anyone have an idea why Jason Taylor has missed the last two mini-camp days? Im a little worried if he is injured or sick or something. Any info would be great.. thanks.

:missmeth:

I think he has some promotional duties...overseas? But I am not sure....

Originally posted by MOULDSROCKS
other possibilities...

just lazy?
not a team player?self-centered?

Thats funny :lol: Not a team player huh? Self-Centered... i think you got the wrong guy buddy. Nice pic of yourself by the way.

Thats funny :lol: Not a team player huh? Self-Centered... i think you got the wrong guy buddy. Nice pic of yourself by the way.

Don't listen to a Buffalo fan,.....stick with your dolfans.

:D

We better see you when training camp starts.....

:lol:

I will be there every chance i get!!

You better....Ozzy and I are always on the 50 yard line top row of the bleachers (if you are familiar with the training facility)....

Heck we should do dolfantalk/fineaven banner...lmao.

:clap:

http://www.uso.org/pubs/8_29_3317.cfm
WASHINGTON – The first entertainment tour to the Persian Gulf region since Operation Iraqi Freedom -- Project Salute 2003 -- is underway, with a host of entertainers and professional athletes paying tribute to the men and women of the U.S. and coalition armed forces. The tour includes performances, movie screenings, basketball clinics and visits with service members in various locations in the region. http://www.uso.org/pubs/8_29_3317.cfm

Back
Top Bottom