Does anyone know.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Does anyone know....

strutterphin

Scout Team
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone could help me with this. Last year I believe the Dolphins had some sort of meet the team in Febuary at the practice field in Davie Florida. I was wondering if they were going to do that again this year and if anyone knew the date of it. I thought it was late Febuary when they did it...I just cant remember( I live in another state and this is the only place that has all the answers). Any help would truly be appreciated.

I was wondering if anyone could help me with this. Last year I believe the Dolphins had some sort of meet the team in Febuary at the practice field in Davie Florida. I was wondering if they were going to do that again this year and if anyone knew the date of it. I thought it was late Febuary when they did it...I just cant remember( I live in another state and this is the only place that has all the answers). Any help would truly be appreciated.

They do that every year...usually later spring/summer...later in 2007 you can check the fins site...it will update you!

its called traing camp at nova southeastern univercity usally u can meet them there thank god I didnt go this year and waiste tie to praise satan for coming

April 28, 2007 Draft Day Party at the "Bubble"
May 3, 2007 Miami Dolphins Annual Awards Banquet at the "Bubble"
May 4, 2007 Dolphins Day at Sunfest at West Palm Beach, FL
Weekend of May 4-5 Draft Mini Camp Fan Fest at the "Bubble"
June 11, 2007 Miami Dolphins Annual Fishing Tournament

Back
Top Bottom