Does Anyone Think.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Does Anyone Think..

jbyrd423

Starter
Reaction score
that our corners have no ball hawking skills whatsoever. i hate to make this post after a bad game when they have been playing decent all year but travis daniels, will allen, and goodmen really havent shown me anything. there is no doubt in my mind that a good corner nate clements, asante samuels (both available next year) or champ to name a few would have intercepted at leats one of the balls if they were in goodmans position on those two plays where he just blew the coverage. if he had any ballhawking skills at all he would have at least batted down that touchdown to evans

Our secondary is very ordinary. Simple.

It's the first thing I'd address in the off season.

Ozfin77 said:
Our secondary is very ordinary. Simple.

It's the first thing I'd address in the off season.

Thats tough, what about the o-line?

But our secondary is definately lacking. Something definately needs to be done. Are there any big name corners that are going to be free agents this year?

brandon27 said:

But our secondary is definately lacking. Something definately needs to be done. Are there any big name corners that are going to be free agents this year?

No, because Nate Clements will sign in Buffalo, I hope.

I dont know if we can pay him the 16-18 million bonus and a $50+ million contract though that he wants. We do have 35 or so million in cap room.

brandon27 said:

Asaunte Samuel.

Back
Top Bottom