Does Armstead have anyting left? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Does Armstead have anyting left?

Originally posted by PhinPhreak
Well just to get off the Feely talk for a bit.
at this pt since he w/not start he aint coming here. I w/rather have our 3 starters over him anyday. I w/also rather have Hendricks back to play ST and backup all 3 spots

I'm not so sure I would take Greenwood over Armstead (that may be my UM bias talking). For the right price, Armstead can still create some havoc.

When's the last time you heard Greenwood's name associated with a big play??

Originally posted by Mondo_Man

When's the last time you heard Greenwood's name associated with a big play??

GREENWOOD MADE A PLAY!?!?!?!?! WHEN!?!? WHERE!?!?!

Why am I the last to know everything??

Originally posted by burger13

GREENWOOD MADE A PLAY!?!?!?!?! WHEN!?!? WHERE!?!?!

Why am I the last to know everything??

C'mon man, Greenwood was VERY solid last year. He does all of the dirty work for our backers and is the best in pass coverage. We HAVE to keep him.

And to answer the thread, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Armstead is done, his legs are rubber.

Please, not more 30+ something LBs. We need to try to get rid of the two we have next off season.

I'm for it...as long as he takes a one-year, low money deal w/ incentives to come back to his college hometown..he wasn't bad last year...7 sacks, 91 tackles. You can never add too many smart veterans..just ask the New England Patriots. They don't care how old the guys are...as long as they give it everything they have.

From www.tsn.ca

"Smart and instinctive. Reacts and reads well. Can slice into the backfield to disrupt the run, Still has some range. Has grown into his role and is an effective leader on the defense."

I like Armstead and still think he can help, but we've got to find out what, if anything, we have in Eddie Moore. Let him and Greenwood slug it out in training camp for the spot.

BTW, Mad Dog, what's wrong with Seau? Sure, he's old, but he was very solid last year.

Back
Top Bottom