Does Clarrett carry too much baggage? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Does Clarrett carry too much baggage?

Buddwalk said:
Depends...might have the same production out of the backfield if we use Tim Bowens

They run the same 40 right...

And I'm sure TimBo could break A LOT more tackles. :D

The kid is troubled. I don't see Saban bringing in troubled youth in his first season. Especially when he is trying to build comradre with the team, make huizenga have confidence in him and begin to build the framework of a superbowl champion.

phinfan27 said:
He is not a crappy player, hes a really good player

What makes him good?

The fact that he played one season? The fact that he could'nt stay healthy in that one season? The fact he has'nt played in a year? The fact that he was overrated from the beginning by the national media? The fact that he quit the combine? The fact that he went to the NCAA and ratted out his program?

I am looking for ONE THING that makes him a good player.

I said it way before his terrible combine and his very mediocer personal workout. I would'nt pick him up as a street free agent for the minimum. Even if he ran a 4.3 forty and had the best combine ever.

The guy is a self important, egotistical, selfish oppurtunist.

I doubt he will go undrafted. Everyone thinks 7th round but IMO he'll go in the 6th somewhere. Some really good team like Philly will take a chance on him because they don't need their picks for rebuilding like the Dolphins. Might be best for him if he goes undrafted, half a dozen teams will call him after the draft and he'll have his pick of teams/situations.

He is worth taking a chance but there are a lot of good RBs in this draft. Maurice ranks far lower than quite a few other backs who have big time potential. My personal favorite RB is C4.

ahh just forget about clarett his time is over, his ego is already tremendous and if he gets into the nfl and succeeds it will only get worse i don't want this kid to destroy our team

jnewmant said:
ahh just forget about clarett his time is over, his ego is already tremendous and if he gets into the nfl and succeeds it will only get worse i don't want this kid to destroy our team
he just wants to play for the money.

Doktor Ivel said:
he just wants to play for the money.
i mean dosen't everybody and if he's an UDFA he's hardly gonna make anything probably league min.

Doktor Ivel said:
yea, every one wants it, but some players are just greedy *******s.

btw like my sig?
it would look alot better if you photoshopped them all onto one picture

jnewmant said:
it would look alot better if you photoshopped them all onto one picture
yea I know. I dont have photo shop on my computer, but I'll do it at school.
its fun to piss around when there are substitude teachers:roflmao: :roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom