Does Clarrett carry too much baggage? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Does Clarrett carry too much baggage?

unifiedtheory said:
What makes him good?

The fact that he played one season? The fact that he could'nt stay healthy in that one season? The fact he has'nt played in a year? The fact that he was overrated from the beginning by the national media? The fact that he quit the combine? The fact that he went to the NCAA and ratted out his program?

I am looking for ONE THING that makes him a good player.

I said it way before his terrible combine and his very mediocer personal workout. I would'nt pick him up as a street free agent for the minimum. Even if he ran a 4.3 forty and had the best combine ever.

The guy is a self important, egotistical, selfish oppurtunist.
:yeahthat: bout sums it up there. His main baggage is that he's extremely stupid and is prone to taking horrible advice. I could see this guy coming to a team in the late rounds or so, having a 500yd season and holding out for a megadeal. Too bad the XFL folded he would have fit right into that crapfest.

unifiedtheory said:
What makes him good?

The fact that he played one season? The fact that he could'nt stay healthy in that one season? The fact he has'nt played in a year? The fact that he was overrated from the beginning by the national media? The fact that he quit the combine? The fact that he went to the NCAA and ratted out his program?

I am looking for ONE THING that makes him a good player.

I said it way before his terrible combine and his very mediocer personal workout. I would'nt pick him up as a street free agent for the minimum. Even if he ran a 4.3 forty and had the best combine ever.

The guy is a self important, egotistical, selfish oppurtunist.

Um, he did beat Miami by himself for a national championship.

Wouldnt touch clarrett if he was the only player on the board. He comes across as 1 of those guys who feels the world owes him something and doesnt want to work for it. His ability is questionable as is his work ethic, his character and in a draft filled with RB's i see no reason to waste a pick on him. the best thing for him might be to go undrafted and find humility. Maybe that will give him a kick in the butt and make him work harder and stay on the right track.

Back
Top Bottom