Does Gase Trust Tannehill?

Does Gase Trust Tannehill

• YES

Votes: 9 17.3%
  • NO

Votes: 43 82.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think we are all figuring out that grant isn’t built for contact like tyreek hill is. Anyways kc does threaten vertical with like 4 different options and even the back out of the backfield. But their skill talent collection in addition to the scheme is top shelf.

I agree with you though that this offense use in 2018 is odd.

Hill is built more like a rb than a WR, I agree Hill is more suited for contact.

Said it before....trust in your QB and you'll either win or lose with. Don't trust him and you've through winning out.

No one will ever know what Miami has in Tannehill when Gase refuses to let him do anything in the clutch.

It's coming down to does the team trust Gase? Because if Gase keeps calling these chicken :poop plays he will lose the team if he hasn't already.

Gase should have taken the ball out of Tannehills hands at the end of the Cincy game, would probably have another win if he did.

Game on the line we needed a FG to win and we run the ball. Gase is the problem. Any other team that all pass plays. Gase is a dumbass

the reason gase was hired in the first place is that he signed up as a tanny backer. the whole search revolved around not winning but who would agree to go with tanny. its bizarre the miami ds fixation with tanny who absolutely sucks. i cant think of anyone worse to have facing third and 10 in the fourth quarter.

Back
Top Bottom