Does Grier know who Shannahan wants? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Does Grier know who Shannahan wants?

It’s counterintuitive to the entire process to be genuine in the least bit.

If a team told me what they are doing, I’d assume I was being lied to. I’d almost be somewhat disappointed to find out I was told the truth.

Can’t have too many friends in the business, as soon as I hang up that phone after completing the deal I’m hoping SF has two consecutive bad seasons.

But that GM can only do that once. Day after draft day 30 more GMs will know his word is no good. No more trades

I doubt it's Mac Jones. It's probably Fields. There are two athletic QBs with big arm in that division, Russ and Kyler. Niners need a Ferrari to compete.

I doubt it's Mac Jones. It's probably Fields. There are two athletic QBs with big arm in that division, Russ and Kyler. Niners need a Ferrari to compete.
I think the smart money, believe It or not..is on it being Trey Lance or Fields..if it's Mac Jones..wow. Lmao..coulda had him way lower than #3!

I think Grier knows it's a quarterback, but that's about it.
Atlanta and the Bengals were happy to see the Dolphins trade out of the 3rd position in the draft. This allows the Falcons to draft Pitts at four and the Bengals will be able to get Chase at 5.
I have no doubt both teams were afraid the Dolphins might draft one of these players and now they both get what appears to be their first choice in the draft.

Atlanta and the Bengals were happy to see the Dolphins trade out of the 3rd position in the draft. This allows the Falcons to draft Pitts at four and the Bengals will be able to get Chase at 5.
I have no doubt both teams were afraid the Dolphins might draft one of these players and now they both get what appears to be their first choice in the draft.
Possibly...would be great for Burrow and awful at the same time if they get Chase..playmaker, sure...but he just got seriously injured and they have a chance @ #5 for a 'generational' "Jonathan Ogden" Type Left Tackle to protect his blindside for the next 10-15+ years and they pass on him? IDK. Iffy.

No one knows for sure what the Jets will do so how can SF be able to say who they are picking? Also reports of Bengals leaning towards Chase could be a smokescreen. Atlanta and Cincinnati could also trade back. Only thing we know is who is going no.1.

If San Fran wants Mac at 3 it makes our deal even better Jones is a top 20 talent. However, Jones could be the key to lead that unit to the Super Bowl. He is smart makes good throws and does not make mistakes. Both teams win we get a major playmaker , and a third and 2023 rd first, San Fran gets the final piece of their puzzle, maybe. If that happens we are sitting at 6 Fields and Lance are still available. Detroit is behind us. I do not think for one second Campbell wants Goff as his QB. I have always thought Goff ends up in New England, he is a proven winner, and Belly has constructed his team to win now, but could end up in Denver. With Detroit in need of a total rebuild I see them moving on from Goff. I see Fields as a guy that Campbell would love a running qb, with the talent to throw the ball. At 7 he could be the steal of the draft That being said Carolina is the one team that really needs a qb. Their head coach and GM have a decent team but they need a QB to build around we milk carolina out of a future1st to move up 2 spots?
Then Detriot goes Lance at 7, we are getting the 2nd best player non-qb and have a ton of draft capital to get any players we want. Larry Tunsil the gift that keeps on giving. the first game when we are able to have a full stadium again the Fins should give out facemasks like Tunsil used to the first 25000

Clearly SF is comfortable with more than one player at 3, and Miami is comfortable with more than one player at 6. Otherwise, it's a draft day trade.

Is it just me or is Zach risky @ #2..given his lack of big time teams he's played against?
I love that the Jets could take Wilson at 2 , The guy had to fight to be a starter this yr. He played great at times but sucked in his biggest game of the season against a good coastal Carolina d. On the tape the guy is great, with two-arm surgeries and only one season of good qb play. Please JD take Wilson at 2. I want those 2 wins every year for the next 4

Is it just me or is Zach risky @ #2..given his lack of big time teams he's played against?
Always a risk, I like his potential just don't see how they can go in a different direction at 2. They already have a shitload of picks and a terrible QB who wasn't picked by the current coach (or at least no attachment to). Maybe they think he's got something and that Gase killed it, then they go playmaker but I just don't see it.

Back
Top Bottom