does gruden have a screw loose | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

does gruden have a screw loose

Joe M. Omma

Practice Squad
Reaction score
the bucs were playing for a first round bye and he was acting like he was coaching pee wee football. you know, making sure everyone gets a chance to play. shaun king hasn't seen a football field in two years. well, at least he hasn't played on one in two years. yet he sticks with him late in the third quarter. king ended up 9-36. that's right 9-36, with an inteception returned for a td. the guy couldn't hit anything. he was missing by 10 yards. yet, he kept him in there for his confidence. he's your backup qb. f his confidence. rob johnson goes in and goes 90 yards on his first drive. then he gets sacked, because that 's what rob johnson does. but still.

this is the kicker. madden says at the end of the game that the bucs didn't have any fire. really, schmuck. they just shut down pitt for 3 and a half quarters. they had fire and they had a qb that went 9 for 36. madden should be fired. he doesn't even understand the rules of the game. he never says anything insightful.

sorry, i just thought i'd see a good game. i thought the bucs would win and we would be looking good this weekend.

if you saw this game, did you see the same crap as me. i just can't believe gruden kept him in the game for that long.

Madde = Senile

Why oh why is even on television? What is up with his eye brows? I mean he has grey hair and orange eyebrows. Why does he does he dye those things? He should have been put out to pasture a long time ago. This is just inhumane.

The Bucs got what they deserved. Sapp got pimped slapped and put in his place. The tv camares were'nt in love with him tonight were they. Ha! The Steelers came out and punched them in the mouth and they never got up. Boo hoo.Hehehehe.

i think the bucs played fine... their qb couldn't do anything... it was laughable... madden was the funniest... "they didn't have any fire"... the bucs didn't give up any points in the last 3 and a half quarters of the game. the D only gave up 10 points total. you cannot win, no matter how fired up you are, with a qb that throws 9 for 36. Some of these commentators are just useless...

Back
Top Bottom