does new schedule change Saban's 1st rd pick? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

does new schedule change Saban's 1st rd pick?

CharlestonPhan said:
Losman wont win the Bills a super bowl either. :)

Yeah, kinda like marino. Jim kelly owned Dan Marino, Losman will own Feely.

You guys haven't been dominant in 309, and you are the 2nd worst team now. Time to quit talking smack, Little Nicky hasn't even won a game yet. :evil: :fire: :evil:

If he lets our schedule this year affect his decision of the future of this franchise then he isnt fit to have the job imo. A schedule shouldnt have any impact on who we get

I cant really see how youre relating Stregnth of Schedule to drafting. Regardless of SOS you have to do whats best for your team whether it be acquiring depth or filling that 1 big hole that was a glaring need. I dont see how you or anyone would say otherwise.

Losman7 said:

You guys haven't been dominant in 309, and you are the 2nd worst team now. Time to quit talking smack, Little Nicky hasn't even won a game yet. :evil: :fire: :evil:
Kelly didnt own Marino at all. The Bills defense happened to do well vs Dan because Marv Levy was a hell of a coach and we had no defense.

And lets get something straight: Losman will blow just as much as Aj does which is pretty bad but Buffalo should be the better team this year cause we've got some work to do here in Phinland

I think it does because for a while they will have to play wannstedt ball just to find out who's the players that they can rely on.

Ricky W. will make a big impact if he decides to come back, like him or not he's better than what's in the draft now by far.

We erer the 2nd worst team last season, but look at the bills accumalative record every since Jim kelly left.

Losman7 said:

Losman can own Feeley all he wants since Feeley may only start for one more year, he's fired! :evil:

THOMAS_54 said:
He'll still do want he thinks our biggest need is.

What???????? I am not busting on you but............ I read your post 5 times and could not undertand it.

Back
Top Bottom